Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I guess I'll be a cheater and take the prize... Birthday Girl rules... So I won. :lol:

Thanks Birthday Girl.

I'm almost sorry I said anything now... most of the people probably don't know we were just kidding around... :facepalm: :blush:

But Random.org has spoken... and who am I to argue with that??? :unsure:

Besides, I drew my OWN name for the first #... :D LMAO!!!

willowize

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Tennessee
Happy B-Day Spacekitty! Wonderful contest. Great stories and cool way to get to know others here.

Grats to the winners!

This is what usually happens as soon as I sit down to type.

cat-keyboard1_zps76cb2b64.gif

So I reckon I need to go play with my babies for a little bit since I just got home from work. See ya'll around.

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
Congrats to Paul and ISBN! Congrats to all of us who have found e-cigs and ECF and have been able to improve our health and our lives by using e-cigs and participating in this great community. Thanks to all of you who took the time to share your stories, I really enjoyed reading them.

And a great big Thank You to SK for her generosity of both her time and her winnings :). It's been said a lot but..... SpaceKitty - You Rock Belated Birthday and Vapeversary wishes to you and wishes for many more of both. :)

txcooper911

Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
corpus christi
post # 1 well I found ECF threw a friend and ever since I've been hooked. The community here is amazingly awesome in how you all help each other with everything not just vaping. This is the best forum out there period. I can't see why anyone would want to spend time on any other forum. ECF is the best period... I'm very blessed to have found everyone here. When I first came here I had recently had all my vaping supplies stolen while I was in the hospital and was told I might find help threw giveaways or the pif section. while I have always been a day late and a dollar short on both of those avenues it really doesn't matter to me. I found a place where I can come to hang out with other vapers, get advice on set ups or on anything. All and all this is an awesome forum and I'm glad I found it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread