Small DNA mod & battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
I don't personally own an odin, but owning a few topsides has taught me that dovpo makes solid products. I actually almost bought one, but I'll wait for the squonk version. I don't think it will be on the smaller side though, as it is 21700, so a small 18650 mod would be smaller by default.

MichaellMcCoyy

Sep 26, 2020
Reactions: stols001

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
@HigherStateD, I think that single 21700 mods are just a really nice all round option for a decent majority of vapers.

So looked after or unused they'll have resale value for one, and an high end chipset is always pushing that number up a bit more.

But most importantly for MTL and higher ohm DTL style vapers you can get a decent amount of runtime indeed in a relatively small and light package.

MichaellMcCoyy

Sep 26, 2020
The Odin Mini will do you proud @MichaellMcCoyy, as a 21700 will keep you running for a decent amount of time.

And my personal favourite 21700 presently available are Molicel P42A, as they have dammed good all round performance.

That’s actually the one I was looking at. I have it in my cart if/when I decide to buy. Cheers

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
@Mordacai no argument from me about the superiority of the 21700, but for size, and if size is the main concern, and mtl vaping, or lower wattage DL, a dna60 would do, and the dovpo college would be far smaller than the Odin...
College DNA60

Side by side is another option as well of course, makes you wonder who's going to release a 21700 one. Throw a DNA75 chipset in that mix and I think that it would seem to be almost perpetually out of stock.

But the Dovpo College isn't exactly a looker to me, but it's definitely a decent option.

Reactions: BillW50

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Side by side is another option as well of course, makes you wonder who's going to release a 21700 one. Throw a DNA75 chipset in that mix and I think that it would seem to be almost perpetually out of stock.

But the Dovpo College isn't exactly a looker to me, but it's definitely a decent option.
A billet box would be another fine choice, and I wasn't saying the college was a looker either, as opinions are as varied as snowflakes... Just that small seemed to me to be the operative point, but if a 21700 is good to go, as seems to be the case, then an odin, or lost vape mirage would be my choice.

MichaellMcCoyy

Sep 26, 2020
@Mordacai no argument from me about the superiority of the 21700, but for size, and if size is the main concern, and mtl vaping, or lower wattage DL, a dna60 would do, and the dovpo college would be far smaller than the Odin...
College DNA60

Wow, I hate that thing lol. Thank you for the suggestion, though. If it looked like the 75C, but was just smaller, I’d buy it. I didn’t know they made smaller than 75C dna mods so at least I learned something

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
I have four Dovpo Mini DNA75C and they are not really that big. Yet they can handle huge atomizers without a problem. And thanks to the aircraft aluminum, it only weighs 117g and built like a tank. It should be a mod that will last a longtime. The Odin DNA75C/250C are my favorite mods and if I had to do it allover again, that is all I would own. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread