Smallest 18650 VV/VW device?

Status
Not open for further replies.

venemous

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Pinellas Park, FL
Tube or box style does not matter. If box style I would prefer a 510 connector that is flush with the top.Just want something a bit smaller than my MVP2 to throw in my pocket that will last me the workday. Provari and REO (someday I will own one...) are out of my price range at the moment so looking for other options.

I've already considered a mech with a kick (have an Nzonic clone that can fit a kick, but that is REALLY long with the 18650 in it already).

venemous

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Pinellas Park, FL
The VTR whilst a lot heavier than the MVP has a recessed tank which means you can throw it in a trouser pocket easily. Overall it's slightly taller and narrower than pack of cigs.

I've played with the VTR. I like it, it may be a contender when they work out the issues with the 510 connection, the imprecise adjustment wheel and when the price comes down a little.

The vamo is pretty cheap and small. Or where you looking for something smaller?
Thanks, have played with the vamo and I'm just not a fan. Although I DO like that it isn't telescopic.

I believe the Sigelei Zmax V3 Telescopic (flat or slant top) wins that award. The 510 connector is not flush with the top.
I need to find someplace local that has one to play with. Really need to compare the size to my mech.

this is a good lil mod

The Trixie

I like that! Will see if I can find dimensions on it.

Sigelei Zmax V3 Telescopic Flat Top: 23.0 x 23.0 x 128 mm

Innokin VTR: 22.2 x 54.4 x 106 mm

Vamo V3: 22 x 22 x 139 mm

Thank you.

Starting to wonder if it wouldn't just be easier to run a mech with a kick in 18350 mode and carry a couple spare batteries... My sentinel clone is pretty tiny in 350 mode, but the 510 is almost stripped out. Kick is what, 15mm tall?

Or maybe the MVP is still the best bet. It's not huge at 41x22x107mm, and I saw a tutorial someplace where someone had recessed the 510....

Are there any 18650 tube mods that have VV but no display? Sort of a big ego twist style?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread