Smart Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have talked to a few people who have started using the e-cig to quit smoking. I know them all personally and they recommended the Smart Smoke. One person told me to go here first to get the info I needed to make an informed decision about which model and brand to go with. I have read a lot of helpful info but still looking for some other honest reviews on the Smart Smoke. :blink:

Choc_Addic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
Caldicote tunnel
Over priced knock off stuff, is what I say.

We can advice you a good starter kit. As follows.

Sample set : fasttech.com/products/0/10004766/1368502-ego-evod-6-in-1-rechargeable-900mah-electronic
EVOD Electronic Cigarettes Round Mouth Atomizer: fasttech.com/products/0/10004691/1363501-evod-electronic-cigarettes-round-mouth-atomizer-15
EVOD Electronic Cigarettes Atomizer Heating Core (5-Pack) : fasttech.com/product/1387600

Get some ejuice from MT.Baker.

Above totals under 30 bucks and you will be sailing smooth.

Cheers

Recon Number 54

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
McKinney, TX
The one good thing that I can say about the various "autos" out there is that they make the transition from analogs to vaping very comfortable and easy for starting to vape. The form factor of the device is almost identical to a real cigarette and being automatic "they fire when the user takes a drag", the amount of change from burning to vaping is very painless.

Then many people encounter the shortcomings of these devices. Battery life is not long. The prefilled cartomizers are small and don't last long, and because you've invested in the "ecosystem" you are usually likely to keep buying replacement batteries and carts from them at their relatively high price. Plus, the overall performance, while adequate, doesn't come close to what the "next step" devices are capable of (usually for less money over time).

When someone gets to that point, they start looking at things like eGo kits or the many many "next level" devices out there. The learning slope isn't steep (though the variety and terminology can seem intimidating) especially when you compare one of those entry-level devices to someone else's device that looks like it came out of a sex-toy shop for robots.

The best advice that I can personally offer is if your friends are making recommendations for a particular entry brand, offer to "pitch in" the next time they need to "repopulate" their existing batteries and carts. Then you can cheaply try what they use and recommend, see if vaping appears to be a reasonable and attractive move for you, and in the meantime, browse and get to know the forums and good people here. If you stick with it and want something that has a lower TCO (total cost of ownership) and better performance, you will have picked up tons of knowledge just by chatting with people here and seeing what they like and use themselves.

Welcome and best of luck to you.

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Take a few minutes and browse through all of the threads here. You will find so much info on what type of device works for best for what you are looking for. There are so many very knowledgeable people on here that will steer you in the right direction. I know that most people who do start out with a 'cig-a-like' end up upgrading very quickly. They may work for a while, they do look/feel more like a regular cigarette, but they lack in just about everything else. But if that is what you really want to start with, just don't be discouraged if it does not satisfy your cravings. Just get something a bit more powerful. And also make sure your nicotine level is high enough too!
Good luck!! And remember- if you have ANY questions= please just ask. Someone here will have an answer for you!!
Welcome!!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hi Smokingchick and welcome. I'm not sure what setup you're looking for, but you may like this blog entry:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...arters-setup-beginning-vapor.html#comment9023

If I were starting today, I'd start with a couple of Spinners and a few Kanger BCCs (T3S, eVod,PproTank mini 2) and some good juice.

CanVape is a very well respected vendor and they have their own subforum here. As soon as you get your 5 posts, you'll be able to open my link and pay them a visit.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/canvape/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread