Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinypaladin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Jackson TN USA
smartvapes.com
Did the davides go out today as stated on the site? I ordered one and just checking in. I did not receive a anything for shipping but still hopeful.
Sent you an email as well but thought I would hit you up here too in the event you check here first :)

They are in and Shipping today Crocky.

Hi Smartvapes, I placed the order associated with the # listed above on Tues 7/16 @ 1242 CST. The order was driven off of the deal that vaperjoes blog mentioned for the long barrel atty, along with a few other things. The site said ship same day for orders rec'd by 4pm. I have been checking the status of my order and it continues to list it as "processing". I have sent an email to the sales address as well as thru the contact us messenger on the order page asking for an update on the status, and have received no response. My credit card was charged on the 17th, and per site, the charges would go thru approx 24hrs before order ships. That would put ship date at the very latest as today, but still no change in status. I'm reaching out thru this forum hoping to get an update on the order. Product showed in stock at the time of order, as well as 3pm this afternoon. Maybe there is a completely legitimate reason for the delay, but with no response, I have no way of knowing. I realize its only a $16 order, but still hard earned money. Please, someone from smartvapes, take a look at my order and update.

Shinypaladin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Jackson TN USA
smartvapes.com
Hi Smartvapes, I placed the order associated with the # listed above on Tues 7/16 @ 1242 CST. The order was driven off of the deal that vaperjoes blog mentioned for the long barrel atty, along with a few other things. The site said ship same day for orders rec'd by 4pm. I have been checking the status of my order and it continues to list it as "processing". I have sent an email to the sales address as well as thru the contact us messenger on the order page asking for an update on the status, and have received no response. My credit card was charged on the 17th, and per site, the charges would go thru approx 24hrs before order ships. That would put ship date at the very latest as today, but still no change in status. I'm reaching out thru this forum hoping to get an update on the order. Product showed in stock at the time of order, as well as 3pm this afternoon. Maybe there is a completely legitimate reason for the delay, but with no response, I have no way of knowing. I realize its only a $16 order, but still hard earned money. Please, someone from smartvapes, take a look at my order and update.
Did this get sorted Buckeye? you should have received a email and a store credit as well.

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
Is this company still in business?
I'm trying to decide if I should file a stop payment with my credit card company.
I placed an order a week ago and it still hasn't shipped.
Their internet site shows a "ship by two days" guarantee.

I tried to contact them three times and got no response.

Shinypaladin - I PM'd you and got no response.
Are you still a member of the ECF community?

Sorry my fellow ECF members for taking this public on the forum, but I tried every way possible to contact these folks and nothing.

Last edited:

Shinypaladin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Jackson TN USA
smartvapes.com
Ok sorry haven't checked this forum in a long time, we had a big problem with shipping that we have now sorted out and we now have someone whose sole job is get orders out on time. Sorry for the inconvenience i will make sure guys get a credit for your shipping, we are back to lighting fast shipping now, also The customer service chat on the website is back online if you have any further questions.
We are back to our quick shipping and feel free to jump on the customer service app anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread