Smoant Pasito Charging Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

WRichieX

Apr 2, 2019
Chicago
Just got the device and it's pretty awesome...especially with the rebuildable coil. Just a quick question regarding the charging light. On all my other devices, when fully charge, the charging stops and the LED's go off. However, I noticed that on the Pasito, the led lights just stay on until you unplug it. Is that how it's supposed to be? I'm wondering if the light stays on, does it just continually charge?

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    It doesn't say anything about Overcharging protection in the product listing. I would keep a close eye on it during charging. Maybe fire off an email to the company?
    Annoying how electronic devices don't have a standard for end-of-charging results. Some, the light goes off, sometimes it turns green. I had a mod that turned green and then turned off much later. Maybe search for a manual for it if no one else replies here. Gl

dangkhoa02106

ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2013
    VIET NAM
    The LED indicator is still stay on when the device is fully charged. I charged Pasito overnight so many times but the battery is still good. So I guess the board of the device will cut off the charge current when your device is fully charged. But if I charge the device overnight, the LED indicator will drop to dot number fourth very fast. So I doubt the LED indicator will discharge the battery when it stay light on.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
    Jan 12, 2018
    The LED indicator is still stay on when the device is fully charged. I charged Pasito overnight so many times but the battery is still good. So I guess the board of the device will cut off the charge current when your device is fully charged. But if I charge the device overnight, the LED indicator will drop to dot number fourth very fast. So I doubt the LED indicator will discharge the battery when it stay light on.
    yes, once full charge, it will cut off (base on my usb volt monitor) :)

Reactions: dangkhoa02106
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread