Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I’m a fan of Smoant mods but this looks like the same chip/screen as the Cylon. The Cylon looks way better so if they are the same operating system and the only difference is the box it’s in my vote goes to the Cylon. The tilted screen just rubs me the wrong way too, not sure why. Different strokes for different folks and because it’s a Smoant I’m sure it’s put together right just ain’t my style.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I’m a fan of Smoant mods but this looks like the same chip/screen as the Cylon. The Cylon looks way better so if they are the same operating system and the only difference is the box it’s in my vote goes to the Cylon. The tilted screen just rubs me the wrong way too, not sure why. Different strokes for different folks and because it’s a Smoant I’m sure it’s put together right just ain’t my style.

I agree the screen looks odd tilted the way it is.

steeledragon78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Owasso, OK, USA
Normally i like "different", this... not so much. i have been vacillating on the cylon, then accidentally got a vjet (vendor had the kit, but marketed it like just a tank). im still liking the cylon over this. this looks more like trying to be different out of spite more than innovation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread