Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Thanks for the contest to win the Smoant Charon TS 218. I just bought one and have been using it for a couple weeks and I love it. Also I thought maybe it would help my odds of winning if I kissed up a little bit. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying anything that's untrue, Smoant mods are the best mods on the market. I love my Battlestar it performs great in power and tc mode and it looks great in copper. Anyway I hope I win the contest and keep up the good work Smoant.
P.S. I don't own a Charon tc so feel free to send me one to test out and if I love it, which I'm sure I will, I'll scream it from the mountain top and give you lots of pub. Just something to keep in mind.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
AGREED ! ! !

@smoant offical/@Taylor_Smoant
WelcomeGroup.gif~c200

To ECF

AND -

3e76342505f75c5374dccbd3f2537bd0.gif

for the ECF Givaway contest and great prize too . . .

smiley-face-thumbs-up-animation-huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Thanks for the contest to win the Smoant Charon TS 218. I just bought one and have been using it for a couple weeks and I love it. Also I thought maybe it would help my odds of winning if I kissed up a little bit. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying anything that's untrue, Smoant mods are the best mods on the market. I love my Battlestar it performs great in power and tc mode and it looks great in copper. Anyway I hope I win the contest and keep up the good work Smoant.
P.S. I don't own a Charon tc so feel free to send me one to test out and if I love it, which I'm sure I will, I'll scream it from the mountain top and give you lots of pub. Just something to keep in mind.
Ha madstabber, but you are right the Charon 218 tc are great I have 3. Keep up the good work Smoant, love my Battlestars and Charons:hubba:
th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread