SMOK Nfix Kit [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyV

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2011
Dallas Texas
I've been using my Nfix for just over a week now. My initial impression is positive. The device is well made and fits comfortably in the hand. The smooth pod is a bit difficult to remove (slight arthritis).I understand that the mouthpiece needs to be smooth on the upper/lower surfaces that contact the lips but it might aid removal if the sides had a tactile surface. The pod needs to be removed to view the minimum level mark. An indicator line could be added to the exposed side. One could then hold the device upside down to determine if refilling is needed. An explanation of the various coils would help users better decide which to buy based on their unique vaping style (DTL/MTL). For us senior citizens, the small text in the display is difficult to read. Maybe add the ability to display watts and battery level only in larger text as these are the critical parameters. Battery life is good and recharging is quicker than the expected time displayed on the device. Without a fire button, what happens if the draw activated feature fails? All things considered it's a great device that produces excellent flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread