Smok Nord Pin Problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrenLovesPens

Jun 24, 2011
Right Here
My question:
I have SEVERAL smok Nords; all of which have 'slipped pins'.
Typically the middle pin is the one no longer having a connection with the coil.
In most cases I have wiggled out the round part of the coil...(not too far!), and that had allowed the middle pin to connect and vape on. Now, it's happening with all of my Nords, and with not just the middle pin! Ahrrrrgghh. I saw one person who added foil to the slipped pin. Another's suggestion was to put solder onto pin to build it up.
I hope someone can PLEASE help me! I Love my Nords, and lately this slippage deal is frustrating!
Thanks All!

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Oh Joy, Mordacai!
I love looking at new set-ups:thumbs:
Thank you for this suggestion. I will look at that today.
With Gratitude,
Bren
If you really like the Nord vape then you would love the Starss Romeo, it uses Nord coils, has top fill, has airflow control, and is regulated with three power levels. I really enjoy mine.

b00fef8a3a4a445cba4c2e43b1725eaa.jpg

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
No worries @BrenLovesPens, you'll get much more control over the vape with the Kroma R and the Zlide tank is well renowned and has plenty of coil options to choose from.

And because it's a removable battery mod, you should be able to get plenty of use out of it as when a battery reaches the end of its lifespan you can just replace them.

So you will need at least two 18650 batteries so you can swap them and a simple decent charger.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Honestly.... pods are so "low maintenance" until you start reading some of the posts. Oooh so easy draw activated or ONE simple button? Oooh fixed wattage no messing around (but it tastes like crud and burns my throat) leaking, losing, now slipped pins.

Good things, like Lazy-boi chairs or however you spell them (LOL I admit I misspelled on purpose) are all kinds of adjustable in all sorts of directions.

Don't even get me started on a car with ONE gear, and one speed (go/stop) I mean come on sometimes I think "The madness must stop."

Oh no steering wheel and if a Smok car it's missing a wheel. Yeah that sounds like a fantastic drive alright.....

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread