ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Anybody have 1 or 2 laying around?
Mine went belly up and I just want to use up the coils and pods I bought for it.

Must be the regular nord not the NordII

I inspected the problem and it appears that the contacts inside got "pushed down" and won't stay up anymore. There's like one sticking up. I tried to pull it up with tweezers but it's so flush with the floor of the device I just cant grab hold of it anyway.

Hope everyone is doing well these days,:toast: haven't been on here much for a while.

Last edited:

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Just stopped by to wave. Long time no see.

Indeed! Thanks for the shout out!

Hello @Racehorse, I've been looking around a little and it seems as though there's a few SMOK devices and tanks that will use the Nord coils. Other than that it's Billet Boxes (original and SXK clones) and a Nord bridge.

Hi Mordacai, thank you for taking a look it's a POD system. The coils going into their pods, interesting that these might go into other things though! I still just want to find a NORD thought. Simple for me.

Reactions: Mordacai

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
If you want a few extra ideas though @Racehorse, go to Elementvape and or some other sites and just type Nord in the search box. I think that you'll be suprised at the results that come up.

Thank you Mordacai.....I always come here to buy from people who may need to get rid of something and could use the $$. When that fails, then I buy retail. :)

I know people buy stuff and then it doesn't work out for them then they are out the $ they could use to buy somethin' else. i'm kind of a "recycler" that way. :)

Thank you again.

Reactions: Mordacai
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread