Smok R-Kiss Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonmagicvape

Aug 14, 2018
I've just completed my review of the new smok R-Kiss kit, you can check it out here:

The smok R-Kiss is the latest starter kit from Smok. I was fortunate enough to be chosen as a product tester, so this kit was sent to me for the purpose of this review. I will still be giving my unbiased opinion, I have not previously owned a Smok product.

The kit comes with the R-Kiss mod and the TFV8 Baby V2 tank as well as two coils the Baby V2 A1 0.17ohm single mesh coil which is preinstalled, as well as the Baby V2 A2 coil which is a dual mesh coil 0.2ohms. Both of these coils are designed to be vaped at a high wattage, which a much larger surface area than existing mesh coils.

Specs R-Kiss

• Size 44mm x 28mm x 77mm

• Weight 120g

• Resistance range .1-2.5 ohms

• Voltage Range 0.5- 8.2V

• Power range 6-200W

Specs TFV Mini V2

• Material Stainless Steel

• Size 30mm by 54mm

• Weight 65g

• Capacity 5ml

• Triple Bottom Airflow

Bottom Line

The Smok R-Kiss is an incredibly easy to use, conveniently sized mod. I have really enjoyed using this little kit, the TFV Mini V2 tank has some amazing flavour and clouds. I’m really impressed at how well these mesh coils vape at higher wattages. This would be a perfect kit for someone new to sub ohm vaping and regulated devices. The R-Kiss kit is very easy to set up, without the complicated menu options and features the mod isn’t overwhelming. It has a great power range for such a small device, the size is a definitely an advantage. Even advanced vapors would enjoy the simplicity of this mod, and I would rate the TFV Mini V2 tank a 8.5 out of 10 in terms of flavour.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread