Status
Not open for further replies.

cubfanthad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
Rock Island IL
I always get these because I love the 1.7ohm cartos and I love that they are of the reg size variety because I need that size for 2 of my set ups (which, since they are of the non madvapes variety I will not mention here) but in the last order I made they were 14mm longer and will not work on my aforementioned setups. They have the same product number but are not the same carto. They also came in a clear wrapper rather than the green. Anyone else have this issue? Did I get a different carto, that may have been mislabeled? If so what is it?

cubfanthad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
Rock Island IL
Upon a quick look, sorry have to get ready for work, there is a very slight length difference. However, I was also looking at ones with black tape and ones without it. Keep in mind, all carto manufacturers have always had an issue with consistency. Sorry they are not working for your set up.
Oh I will still use them, but there is a huge difference, 14mm is a BIG difference, my guess is that they are XL's. But I'm wondering if they are 1.7ohm or something else. This is not a consistency issue they are not the right carto. Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming Madvapes but somehow these are definitely something else other than the 1.7ohm reg cartos.

Last edited:

5vz

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
in here somewhere USA
I think I figured it out. On the website they list the length is listed as 48mm here:

Smok Tech 1.7 ohm 510 Cartomizers

Then, on some others, no length is listed as here:

Smok Tech 5 ohm 510 Cartomizer Single

and some have a different length listed, here it is 36mm:

Boge Refillable 510 Cartomizers 3.2 ohm

So, cartos are of said ohm rating, but varying lengths. This may be for holding differing amounts of liquids, and/or for those looking to purchase for tanks, or to keep the heat from the coils away from your lips. IDK. But they come in different lengths.

ETA: I just noticed one I linked is Boge, not SmokeTech. But the lengths are listed.

Last edited:

cubfanthad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
Rock Island IL
I know, but I ordered the short ones, item number 3232. That is the number on both of my orders ans on all of the inventory stickers on the cartos but they are not the same carto. The item has been removed from the website, I have ordered them many times, my friends order them too. I assume something happened at the factory and Madvapes didn't realize it, and I'm not blaming them. In fact the last review on the carto said the same thing, they were too long. I have been at this for awhile so I kind of know what I'm talking about. No I don't have a meter, that's why I posted the thread to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread