Status
Not open for further replies.

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
You're asking if the pre-made coils can be rebuilt? They're not designed to be, but they are pretty big. I'm sure if you had enough patience to figure it out, you probably could put your own in there. I think you'd be much better off to get the dual or triple RBA decks.
I only know that RDA single coil that comes with it can be changed, other than that, I'm not sure if the triple n quad coil atomisers, can the coils be changed.

Thanks for the information...

SkyeDeadPool

Feb 2, 2016
You're asking if the pre-made coils can be rebuilt? They're not designed to be, but they are pretty big. I'm sure if you had enough patience to figure it out, you probably could put your own in there. I think you'd be much better off to get the dual or triple RBA decks.
Actually that was my main qns that I wanted to ask. Cos from wat I know that pre made could can't really be rebuild. Hmm...

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
So the best bet would be rba double or triple coil deck I pressume
I think that would be the easiest route if you're wanting to rebuild. But I think people have been getting pretty good life out of the premade coils, too. But most of them take some pretty high wattage to run decently. I've been using the single and dual rba decks in mine and like them well enough. This new Griffin has caught my attention, though. The deck in it looks like it would be a lot easier to build on.

SkyeDeadPool

Feb 2, 2016
I think that would be the easiest route if you're wanting to rebuild. But I think people have been getting pretty good life out of the premade coils, too. But most of them take some pretty high wattage to run decently. I've been using the single and dual rba decks in mine and like them well enough. This new Griffin has caught my attention, though. The deck in it looks like it would be a lot easier to build on.
I would prefer the take the easiest route, save me some troubles... hahahah

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
Got the TFV4 today. It is quite the tank. Got the single and double RBA's. Got about 12 other sub ohms tanks and always use 6mg and no problems. 6mg in the TFV4 in the single coil RBA sent my head spinning from nicotine. All I have to say about the tank after two hours is WOWSERS!!!!! What a tank!

SkyeDeadPool

Feb 2, 2016
Got the TFV4 today. It is quite the tank. Got the single and double RBA's. Got about 12 other sub ohms tanks and always use 6mg and no problems. 6mg in the TFV4 in the single coil RBA sent my head spinning from nicotine. All I have to say about the tank after two hours is WOWSERS!!!!! What a tank!
Yeap! I'm also loving the tank but the only issue is that the tank drinks the juice like water... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread