The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

SMOK TFV4 RTA/SubOhm Tank - Triple/Quad coil 5ml Top Fill

Discussion in 'Cloud Chasers' started by vapee, Jul 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TeeBag

TeeBag Full Member

Oct 28, 2015
    has any of you guys/gals used the tfv4 triple coil rta deck yet? just curious about some builds and what works good. i have one in the mailbox at home waiting for me :)

2. jbnuke

jbnuke Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2014
    Trenton nj
    Didn't know they made one....

3. TeeBag

TeeBag Full Member

Oct 28, 2015
    yup. it's tight to build on, but the juice channels and wicking are much improved.
    .07 ohm 190w zero dry hits. should have bought two.

4. SkyeDeadPool

SkyeDeadPool Full Member

Feb 2, 2016
    Quite a dumb qns, but yeah I'm still quite newbie here. Regarding the triple n quad coils that came with the tsv4 tank, can the coils be change or not be change?

Apologies for the dumb qns

5. TeeBag

TeeBag Full Member

Oct 28, 2015
    What exactly are you asking? can the stock coils be changed? yes. can you build your own on the rta deck? also yes.

6. SkyeDeadPool

SkyeDeadPool Full Member

Feb 2, 2016
    I only know that RDA single coil that comes with it can be changed, other than that, I'm not sure if the triple n quad coil atomisers, can the coils be changed.

Thanks for the information...

7. greasegizzard

greasegizzard Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2015
    Arkansas
    You're asking if the pre-made coils can be rebuilt? They're not designed to be, but they are pretty big. I'm sure if you had enough patience to figure it out, you probably could put your own in there. I think you'd be much better off to get the dual or triple RBA decks.

8. SkyeDeadPool

SkyeDeadPool Full Member

Feb 2, 2016
    Actually that was my main qns that I wanted to ask. Cos from wat I know that pre made could can't really be rebuild. Hmm...

9. greasegizzard

Dec 29, 2015
    Arkansas
    Looking at the ones I have here, I think the trickiest part would be the insulator on the bottom of the coil keeping your positive and negative leads separated.

10. SkyeDeadPool

SkyeDeadPool Full Member

Feb 2, 2016
    So the best bet would be rba double or triple coil deck I pressume

11. greasegizzard

Dec 29, 2015
    Arkansas
    I think that would be the easiest route if you're wanting to rebuild. But I think people have been getting pretty good life out of the premade coils, too. But most of them take some pretty high wattage to run decently. I've been using the single and dual rba decks in mine and like them well enough. This new Griffin has caught my attention, though. The deck in it looks like it would be a lot easier to build on.

12. SkyeDeadPool

SkyeDeadPool Full Member

Feb 2, 2016
    I would prefer the take the easiest route, save me some troubles... hahahah

13. wheelie

wheelie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2014
    Ont. Canada
    Got the TFV4 today. It is quite the tank. Got the single and double RBA's. Got about 12 other sub ohms tanks and always use 6mg and no problems. 6mg in the TFV4 in the single coil RBA sent my head spinning from nicotine. All I have to say about the tank after two hours is WOWSERS!!!!! What a tank!

• Like Like x 2
  14. SkyeDeadPool

SkyeDeadPool Full Member

Feb 2, 2016
    Yeap! I'm also loving the tank but the only issue is that the tank drinks the juice like water... LOL

• Like Like x 2
  15. wheelie

wheelie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2014
    Ont. Canada
    That
    That's fine. I mix my own juice and can afford to feed it. Even a single coil at .7 hits like a brick! LOL

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.