• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

SMOK V8/X8 Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy44

Moved On
Sep 3, 2017
I looked at a v8 in a store once and the counter guy told me it was junk so i didnt buy it. That might have been the atty on it though. All i got for you im afraid :/

Yah... Don't think i will buy it either.

I'll probably get an Eleaf iStick Pico 25 Ello Tank Kit 85w.
Seems to me it's the best one for my budget. Kits from other brands have less wattage for about the similar price range.

Reactions: stols001

Cloudy44

Moved On
Sep 3, 2017
Pico 25 is a great kit. The Ello atomizer has the best retractible filling cap, and larger file hole than most. The mod box itself is reliable, and compatible with the open source Arctic Fox firmware that allows further customization of settings.

I also have a SMOK AL85, and I don't like it as much.

Nice... I did consider getting the baby alien too... But I also have thoughts about Eleaf being the better brand and have been in the market longer than Smok.

If i wanna buy another tank/atomizer, maybe a larger one or as an alternative coz i don't wanna finish up 1 tank first than fill up again to vape another flavour...
Which would u recommend?

Thanks for your feedback.

Last edited:

adept1

Verified Member
Sep 17, 2017
Nice... I did consider getting the baby alien too... But I also have thoughts about Eleaf being the better brand and have been in the market longer than Smok.

If i wanna buy another tank/atomizer, maybe a larger one or as an alternative coz i don't wanna finish up 1 tank first than fill up again to vape another flavour...
Which would u recommend?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm not a veteran vaper. I've only tried the Eleaf Ello and SMOK TFV8 baby beast tanks. They are both good, but as I said, I do like the cap of the Ello a little more along with its larger fill hole. I would probably just get another Ello. Otherwise I would get the SMOK Big Baby, which is the same as the Baby Beast, but just a little wider (24.5mm vs. 22mm). By the way, although the Ello tank comes fitted with a 2ml glass, there's also a 4ml glass in the kit.

Last edited:

Cloudy44

Moved On
Sep 3, 2017
I'm not a veteran vaper. I've only tried the Eleaf Ello and SMOK TFV8 baby beast tanks. They are both good, but as I said, I do like the cap of the Ello a little more along with its larger fill hole. I would probably just get another Ello. Otherwise I would get the SMOK Big Baby, which is the same as the Baby Beast, but just a little wider (24.5mm vs. 22mm). By the way, although the Ello tank comes fitted with a 2ml glass, there's also a 4ml glass in the kit.

Ok... got it, bro. I just need another tank... I got lots of flavours to vape. Smok baby tanks seems appealing too. They got nice colors. :D
Many Thanx! :) Your feedback is appreciated.

xinexz

Verified Member
May 17, 2017
Besides them destroying your sh¡t... What else did they do to u?
Got a letter from HSA and ICA that vaguely hinted that they now have me on a record, and also "reminded" me the fine if I were to attempt to bring in anymore of these contraband items.

I'm not allowed to talk about the "alternative methods" but you can read around on the older posts and there are some hints here and there. The lesson to learn is that always do cash and carry unless you implicitly trust your seller. There are many scammers out there and once they get your money, you'd have no way of reporting them.

Cloudy44

Moved On
Sep 3, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Forum Rules

Cloudy44

Moved On
Sep 3, 2017
Got a letter from HSA and ICA that vaguely hinted that they now have me on a record, and also "reminded" me the fine if I were to attempt to bring in anymore of these contraband items.

I'm not allowed to talk about the "alternative methods" but you can read around on the older posts and there are some hints here and there. The lesson to learn is that always do cash and carry unless you implicitly trust your seller. There are many scammers out there and once they get your money, you'd have no way of reporting them.

Hmmmm... HSA & ICA. I presume u have attempted to the receive both juice(s) and e-cig because u stated HSA as well.
HSA is for analyzing the juice(s), ICA for both.
Well, i think u should just tell them to go f**k themselves for confiscating/ destroying your stuff. :sneaky:

Cloudy44

Moved On
Sep 3, 2017

Yup, there's a glass tube for accommodating 4ml too. But it's a hassle to disassemble the tank.
I just want to get another tank, that's all.
Might try getting ELLO... or the Uwell Crown III Tank that has 0.25 and 0.5 ohm coils, and Quartz glass tube. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread