smok x cube 2 (smok 160w tc) Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Thompson

Aug 29, 2015
Cairo, Georgia
So i have been haveing trouble with rdas heating up to quick and posted about that in another thread but now a bigger problem came up i tried to do the new bete tool would not connect so i tried the old tool and the invalid chip error came up so i went back to read it had another tool to download in that case well i did everything like it said and now my mod will not even start up
SOMEONE PLEASE HAVE AN ANSWER

Reactions: thetrucker

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    So i have been haveing trouble with rdas heating up to quick and posted about that in another thread but now a bigger problem came up i tried to do the new bete tool would not connect so i tried the old tool and the invalid chip error came up so i went back to read it had another tool to download in that case well i did everything like it said and now my mod will not even start up
    SOMEONE PLEASE HAVE AN ANSWER

I replied to your other thread.....Sounds like you have a faulty circuit board.

Jonathanmickshearer

Sep 4, 2015
    • Deleted by Spencer87
    • Reason: Spamming for post count

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    i have fixed the problem thanks to a great guy in the uk he had the file for the veryfirst update firm ware and he sent me the file i put the pathway to the new configuration in the old update tool and it took

excellent! Yes, like I say it was indicative of either a software problem or the chip/board...Yep with bad software, you get things not working too swift. That Company needs to get their miserable updates sorted out for sure. That is ridiculous.

Reactions: thetrucker

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    smok x cube 2? yup - and it works like a champ

that's good and I hope you didn't have the software problem he had..... It's difficult in situations like that because faulty software behaves exactly the same way as a faulty chip (well almost) .... Glad he got it sorted out.... By the way, whenever you want to get rid of a few of your mods that you got collecting all over the place, you can send a few my way.... (especially the smok x cube 2).... I figure it will perform better here in Hades with me than at your place. No?, Maybe?

Reactions: dcfluegel

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2015
    Cleveland TN
    that's good and I hope you didn't have the software problem he had..... It's difficult in situations like that because faulty software behaves exactly the same way as a faulty chip (well almost) .... Glad he got it sorted out.... By the way, whenever you want to get rid of a few of your mods that you got collecting all over the place, you can send a few my way.... (especially the smok x cube 2).... I figure it will perform better here in Hades with me than at your place. No?, Maybe?
    didn' t you just get a brand new coolfire IV from your excellent brother? lol - vapehoarder!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread