Status
Not open for further replies.

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
im debating making the cube mini my next purchase,

I assume there are some people on here that have used the sig 75w TC
--- I have the sig 75w tc right now

Moving in, what are your opinions on the two of them in comparison?

Which one did you like better?
I know the x cube mini is new so just initial thoughts would be fine....

Battery life is a concern of mine

Simpo

Dec 1, 2015
Just got the X Cube Mini and had been using a sigelei 75W. Initial thoughts are that the Sig is better quality build, more solid and feel as a bit better in my hand. With that, if you have the "extras" on the Cube off (lights,etc...) the battery life is a lot better and the many functions are a plus. I can't decide if I really like the firing "bar" as opposed to the button on the Sig. I don't use the lights b/c I don't want to waste battery on it but they are kind of fun. The Cube has a lot of functions the Sig dos the offer and it takes a minute to figure them out. If the quality of the build holds up I'd say I like the cube better...just a good, fun device that accommodates my tanks and RDA well. The heavy, solid feel of the Sig is something to keep in mind though but man does that thing eat batteries!

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
Just got the X Cube Mini and had been using a Sigelei 75W. Initial thoughts are that the Sig is better quality build, more solid and feel as a bit better in my hand. With that, if you have the "extras" on the Cube off (lights,etc...) the battery life is a lot better and the many functions are a plus. I can't decide if I really like the firing "bar" as opposed to the button on the Sig. I don't use the lights b/c I don't want to waste battery on it but they are kind of fun. The Cube has a lot of functions the Sig dos the offer and it takes a minute to figure them out. If the quality of the build holds up I'd say I like the cube better...just a good, fun device that accommodates my tanks and RDA well. The heavy, solid feel of the Sig is something to keep in mind though but man does that thing eat batteries!
I hear you. I have two dig 75s and just placed an order for the d3 got a wicked good price on origin vape with their coupon

Reactions: Simpo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread