Smoke Liquid-ation Sale Starts............NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Hey Everyone,

We are having a smoke juice sale! It starts now and runs through 9/8/09! Please visit this page Welcome to MY FREEDOM SMOKES for all of the specials going on!

You can get 20mls of juice for as low as $10.95 for 0-24mg and goes to $12.95 for 48mg. You can get 125mls of juice for as low as $42.95 for 0-24mg and goes to $54.95 for 48mg!! WOW!! So go check out the awesome deals available!

UNFLAVORED IS A FLAVOR!! That is what I was told, so you can get it too!!

Let me know if you have any questions!!

Many thanks ~ mamacat :)

Last edited:

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
does double flavor count in this if i specify in the text field?

Hey Scaralouche,

So long as it comes in double flavor - you should be okay! For example, tobacco flavors, ry4, etc do not come in double flavor.

To all,
This is a great sale and I even got a phone call from them to tell me I didn't use my discount code and did I want them to send me check or order something else. Naturally I ordered more. THE Best :nah::nah::nah:

Hey catwoman19,

Not sure if I understand this post. We do not have a coupon code, nor would we send you a check but would offer a refund. And you said THE best and then three thumbs downs???

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Hey souporvapor,

You can order double flavors, you just need to place a XX in the flavor box along with the actual flavor name - i.e., Watermelon XX.

You can find a listing of flavors here - Welcome to MY FREEDOM SMOKES

*NOTE* ~ Tobacco and Soda flavors are not available in the double flavor or 33% more flavor. However, the Exotic Flavors are available for double flavoring.

The base of all flavors is PG for the time being.

Please let me know if you need anything further!

just put in an order for 60ml of Camel 24mg, great deal!! I go through the camel tobacco flavors like water so I figured during a sale like this I can't resist spending that much on double the liquid I usually get for that much! Awesome sale!!!!! Glad I noticed it before it was over!

MFS ROCKS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread