Smoke Rainbow Samples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
I recently came across this site Smoke Rainbow eliquid samples shop and thought it looked amazing. Small samples of very popular juices for between around 56-77p, which gets you a little sealed 1ml vial (some are 1.5ml). You can also buy themed sample packs by manufacturer or type of flavour. Well, after around 3 days, the standard shipping had got it to me in the UK from Slovenia.

This is what I got in the package (along with some other papers)

16 samples plus one spare empty vial, a free sample, and 3 free pipettes, all in a pre cut foam block keeping them nice and safe!

I only picked them up this morning, and need to re-coil my RDA to start trying them. What I got was:

Trip Hammer Fizzy Trifle
Trip Hammer Trip 20
Trip Hammer Victoria Sponge
Trip Hammer Tigers Stripe
Trip Hammer Black Panther
Mt Baker Vapor Hawk Sauce
Mt Baker Vapor Moo juice
Mt Baker Vapor Ecto Cooler
Mt Baker Vapor Thug juice
Mt Baker Vapor Cotton Candy
T-Juice Cherry Choc
SteamGunk Kola Kandy
Virgin Vapor Organic Wintergreen
Revolution Vapor Peanut Butter
BumbleBee Malt Toffee
BumbleBee Dark Chocolate Limes
King E-Cigar Cola (This is the free sample)

They stock a HUGE variety of samples from many suppliers, you will be spoilt for choice :D Delivery is international and very reasonable. I will update this thread as I try each one. Hopefully I've put this thread in the right place!

I've heard good things about anything from Trip Hammer, especially the Fizzy Trifle. Can anyone comment on any exceptional flavours here before I make a start?

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
After FINALLY mastering the microcoil, I have tried Mount Baker Vapors Ecto Cooler.

Definite lemon and lime with a hint of coolness that doesn't seem to come from menthol. Not quite an orange background, but more of a tangerine. It's just a fresh, zesty vape that tastes very clean and pure. I've had many citrus flavours that have tasted very artificial, but this actually tastes like it should! Could certainly see it as an ADV.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread