smoked :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozrick

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Chicago, IL
Hubby and I do this on occasion. If we are around people who smoke or are going to a party with smokers, we'll buy a pack for the evening. I've become more comfortable with having a few along with our e-cigs. I hate the smell and the taste but I must say it feels good to have one from time to time (for us). Don't beat yourself up about it, just do what you feel comfortable with. Guilt is it's own problem, try not to dwell on it or else it will make you miserable.

:)

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Hubby and I do this on occasion. If we are around people who smoke or are going to a party with smokers, we'll buy a pack for the evening. I've become more comfortable with having a few along with our e-cigs. I hate the smell and the taste but I must say it feels good to have one from time to time (for us). Don't beat yourself up about it, just do what you feel comfortable with. Guilt is it's own problem, try not to dwell on it or else it will make you miserable.

:)

I totally agree...guilting myself to try to quit completely has always stressed me out and made me want to smoke more. I still smoke a cig or two a day, but I figure down from 1.5-2 packs a day to a couple of cigs is good. Eventually I believe the need for the 1 or 2 will go away.

Stress is evil - just don't do it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread