SmokTech 3.5ml DCT Tank V2 question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamarahvt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Springfield, VT
Silly question but how many days' usage can I expect to get out of a single replacement carto on one of these? It's better for my budget if I order a week or two's worth at a time. I simply can't afford to buy dozens at a time right now. So...anybody using this particular tank system have any suggestions?

sandscards

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2012
Broken Arrow, OK
I use these a lot and the life of the carto seems to have a lot to do with what juice I am vaping. The thicker darker juices I usually get around 2 days out of. Some thinner and lighter juices I can get three or four days out of. At under $2 each I figure that is pretty good value for my money. I vape pretty heavily and use around 5ml or 6ml per day. That means I get from 3 tankfuls to 8 tankfuls out of a carto. I use the flanged Smok Tech 2 ohm dual coils and the 1.7 ohm single coil cartos.

I have read on here with some saying they go weeks with the same carto but that has never happened for me. Either the flavor starts dropping or it gets to be a hard pull. I don't clean mine with the boil method but a lot here do to extend the life. I just trash mine. Good lukc and try and make sure they are wet and primed before hitting the fire button. If you are on a limited supply don't burn some of them. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread