Smoktech Spirals Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

m1ke

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
North East USA
smok-spirals-atomizer-600x600.jpg

There isn't many reviews anywhere for this tank. I'll write a quick one for you guys.

Build Quality
It's solid. Threads are smooth. The glass is thick. It comes apart and goes back together easily.

Vapor Quality
The slogan is "Hit by the taste storm." and it's accurate. I've tried the stock 0.3Ω and the RBA with a 0.5Ω SS316L coil. Every hit produces a good amount of dense and very flavorful vapor. It's extremely consistent. Smoktech nailed the airflow system to produce a very flavorful vape from a sub-ohm tank.

Other Thoughts
It comes with an RBA deck and replacement glass. The 2ml capacity may be a negative for some people, but the coils are not designed to mow through as much juice as other Smoktech tanks. It's a nice looking tank and comes in different colors. I have the blue and black one. This tank isn't designed for cloud chasers, but it still throws a good amount of it. With the right build on the RBA, I'm sure it could produce more.

9/10

Last edited:

EMusic

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2016
Encino, CA
I just picked one up last night and I absolutely love it. I give it a 10 out of 10 all around. I especially love that it isn't a juice guzzler. It lasts much longer per tank than my Big Baby Beast does even with that much larger a capacity of eliquid in the Beast. With the Pico it's a match made in heaven!
IMG_0264.JPG
IMG_0265.JPG

Reactions: m1ke

m1ke

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
North East USA
I have been looking at this also. Would this work as MTL with the .6 coil?

I am looking more for flavor than big clouds. Also like that it is rebuildable. Recently returned to vaping and picked up the istick Pico 75w, but the Melo III tank is too much vapor for me.

I don't know about the 0.6Ω coil for MTL, but with the RBA I can't get a good MTL vape. I think it's because the air flow hole on the bottom of the RBA deck is large, so even when the adjustable air flow is lessened, the air doesn't move fast enough over the coil to cool it properly for a smooth MTL draw.

I came back to this thread to post a picture of it on my device..

sst.jpg

Why do images end up sideways when they're posted, but they're actually not sideways..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread