Smoore new PCC model - M702

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaketheRedPill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2009
Southern California
cart compatibility with the M401 is not a significant selling point - unless the carts come in colors other than standard black and brown, and then it's only a selling point for the carts

- the batts and atoms are completely reversed from the standard M401 - i.e., the atomizer has a foot, instead of a female connection.

has anyone learned whether the standard M401 will recharge in this?

Thanks!

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Full compatibility will definitely be a major selling point. However, the fact that its not compatible with the M401/2/3 battery/atomiser isn't really a turn off for me if it is indeed an improved version as they claim.

I'm just glad that there is a PCC model with the Smoore quality that i've learn to like a lot. If the revolver is indeed a rebranded M702, then this should be a very promising model judging by the reviews it is getting. The cart compatibility is a bonus in this case.

carguyty

Oct 15, 2009
This is indeed the same product as the Revolver. The people at Smoore have improved the battery electronics (made the switch less sensitive and changed the cut-off times) of the M403 and reversed the connectors . A little bit of properly placed heat and some deliecate soldering should warrent a decent change of threads on the M4xx kit you already own should you choose to use what you have in the new pcc. Transversly, you can pop open the case and replace the fitting in the charging slot to accomadate the standard M4xx batteries. The pcc alone is only $20, does not have a cord and may not fit the longer M401 battery, so be sure you are up to the chalange before making the investment.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
So I am confused now, does the M702 atty fit the Revolver directly or does one have to come up with an adapter of some sort?

I have the Rev Elite and with no stock on attys right now on their site, I am looking for an alternative atty.

I am quite certain from my reading so far that the revolver IS the rebranded M702. In that case, there would be no adapter required. It will be compatible. However, you would not get the logo/ brand printed on the atomiser like the rebranded ones.

Pyrolord

Nov 27, 2009
Ohio
I can confirm 100% that the M702 is the exact same as the Revolver. However, the M702 PCC is MUCH better than the craptastic Revolver one.

Now, if someone would start making mods for the 702 life would be good. lol

I have the Revolver Elite with the PCC. It works great. I haven't had any problems with the whole kit. What's crappy about it? It seems to be really good quality to me. It does what it's supposed to and I've dropped it a few times without it cracking or screwing up. What's better about the one you have? I'm just curious, you're making critiques without explaining them.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
I have the Revolver Elite with the PCC. It works great. I haven't had any problems with the whole kit. What's crappy about it? It seems to be really good quality to me. It does what it's supposed to and I've dropped it a few times without it cracking or screwing up. What's better about the one you have? I'm just curious, you're making critiques without explaining them.

Yes... I would love to hear about the differences too....

Blackdiamonds

Oct 16, 2009
Utah, USA

It turns out that I have a bum PCC. I was one of the first orders for the Revolver and I think they may have made some changes since then. Anyway, after a few emails back and forth with Dennis at Revolver, they are sending a new PCC to me and I will be sending this dead one back. It just will not reset properly and lucky for me I have the M702 PCC as a back up so I can still charge my 2 batteries.

I will say that Revolver has been great about customer service, so anyone thinking about the Elite should know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread