Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
I got one a couple of days ago on a group buy. It is a litle on the large side, but it does do what it says. Only complaint I have is the loose fitting battery cover - more an annoyance than a problem. It doesn't fall off, just slides a little.

any delays when firing? specifically when coming from sleep mode :) I also see the 510 is a bit raised, much of a gap?

Godzilla35

May 2, 2012
Los Angeles
I got one a couple of days ago on a group buy. It is a litle on the large side, but it does do what it says. Only complaint I have is the loose fitting battery cover - more an annoyance than a problem. It doesn't fall off, just slides a little.

any delays when firing? specifically when coming from sleep mode :) I also see the 510 is a bit raised, much of a gap?

i just got this box mod a few days ago. really my only complaint is you have to unlock the mod after the screen turns off. kind of a pain in the rear and I cannot figure out why they have it to where you cannot change this setting.

Just got mine today. It feels a little uncomfortable with my first impression. The screen is a bit dimmer than I thought as well (I haven't peeled off the plastic yet, so maybe that's why).

The backing plate is WAY loose. I never thought it would be this wiggly but I called my vendor and he said they should be getting new screws in to fix this and they will ship them out to me. I'm going to put mine through it's paces and see if I like it. So far, I'm not really that impressed for the money I paid.

The specs made it seem like it has temp control but now I look at the instructions, it looks like it just shuts off if the device gets too hot.

The screen setting put to the max time may help you with that situation and I agree, it's super annoying.

There is a bit of a gap with my current atty (Goblin V2) but the pin is adjustable with a flat head (included).

I may just end up returning this and getting a Vaporshark rDNA or a Zero clone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread