Snooty vaping hipsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilGenius

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2014
nj
just kill the people who piss you off... problem solved......

anyhoot, I like using my halo triton which produces barely any vapor since halo juices are pg based but I don't care as i love the taste and smell

I use my mech mod outside because I don't want to blow clouds in my house especially since I'm confining myself away from my family and hamster, but I enjoy the taste a lot more and like to see the clouds as well. you have to understand that with these ecigs comes new technology, its nothing like normal cigs so, some vapors do it and stay away from cigs because they like making clouds or do it for the taste etc

now for the people who vape because they think its a in thing or cool and don't do it for a safe alternative to cigarettes or chaw, look at my first sentence

Last edited:

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
I may have to rethink this whole "I wanna be a hipster thing" lol....seems like a lot of work.

It would be too earth shattering for me to give up any "tanning time" (I'm very shallow and superficial) but I don't mind taking a few days off from the gym, especially leg days, lol. When you mention giving up sex....do you mean with a partner, or giving it up completely????? :lol:

I meant with a partner. The only way for a man to give up the other kind is to become a double amputee or become stevegmu and date multiple models at a time.

thefleck

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
CA
I'm definitely kind of curious about the origins of the black T-shirts, tattoos, and piercings...plus/minus a flat brim hat or funky hair-doo. In So Cal, 95% of employees at vape stores look like this...There are about 10 stores within 5 miles of my house and there are almost no exceptions to the rule. It is a little intimidating until you realize how hilarious it is...

10950542_1374786202829141_1668709054_n.jpg

MUST. WEAR. BLACK.

Even P Busardo is slowly converting!
5a45sp.jpg

No Phil don't do it!!!

By the way, if you are from outside Cali, these are the people making your juice.
mm55ci.jpg

I'm stumped, considering they aren't the same as your traditional hipsters, and don't belong to a certain crowd or style that I can think of -- maybe heavy metal or something?

The attitude behind it screams hipster all the way...parental issues + trying too hard to be cool. Is this the future for us all???? :facepalm:

Last edited:

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
I'm definitely kind of curious about the origins of the black T-shirts, tattoos, and piercings...plus/minus a flat brim hat or funky hair-doo. In So Cal, 95% of employees at vape stores look like this...There are about 10 stores within 5 miles of my house and there are almost no exceptions to the rule. It is a little intimidating until you realize how hilarious it is...

View attachment 408181

MUST. WEAR. BLACK.

Even P Busardo is slowly converting!
5a45sp.jpg

No Phil don't do it!!!

Odd, considering they aren't the same as your traditional hipsters, and don't belong to a certain crowd or style that I can think of -- maybe heavy metal or something? But the attitude behind it definitely screams hipster all the way...daddy issues + trying too hard to be cool. Is this the future for us all???? :facepalm:

The clouds are so thick they are obscuring the women...

I think they are trying to be cool like Corey from Pawn Stars...

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I'm stumped, considering they aren't the same as your traditional hipsters, and don't belong to a certain crowd or style that I can think of -- maybe heavy metal or something?

The attitude behind it screams hipster all the way...parental issues + trying too hard to be cool. Is this the future for us all???? :facepalm:

Heck, it's been like this for the last few hundred years, probably thousands. It's not going to change now :)

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Give it up, Monk, this is tiresome.

You mistook the OP for talking down about a group of people, you can't grasp the fact that your comment was completely hypocritical and senseless then somehow use those great reading comprehension skills to once again somehow come to the conclusion that my comment with not a single double standard was similar to your ridiculous comment and equivalent to your Crying about what others do them turn around and do the exact same thing. Which you clearly can't explain how my comment was in anyway similar to yours, or contribute anything of value for that matter. I'm beginning to think you just thought that meme was cool but don't completely understand the context in which to properly use it. Then again, Clearly I have a low level of comprehension since i can't understand that for you to say I'm calling the kettle black I would have to be whining about you minding your own business, you know... Like you did. Butttt I didn't. I was stating you shouldn't say for others to mind their business when you cant do it yourself. Then you saying "ayy practice what you preach" all the while your entire comment is full of contradictory statements telling others do do the complete opposite of what your comment was doing. Guess that makes sense. I am kind of jelly of your sense of entitlement, lack of commonsense, great sense of humor and superior intellect. Plus you drip? Hold on while I go find a pointless image to try and fit in to fulfill my intense craving to be accepted by strangers :) then we truly will be one in the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread