Not open for further replies.

J.R. Bob Dobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
near buffalo, NY
altcig i think it was...

what a JOKE!

they are claiming 1 cartridge, which was not even a cartomizer, it was a atomizer and cartidge..was equal to 1.5 PACKS. LOL NOT A CHANCE!!!
DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS INFOMERCIAL!
they are advertising a RN4081 or similar 3 piece model. A 3 piece is the battery, atomizer and cartridge, while a 2 piece is a battery and cartomizer to the best of my knowledge anyways.

though i will say they were offering 5 carts and a battery for 29.95 and in typical infomercial style they doubled the offer so long as you pay "separate processing and handling." Which could honestly be another 29.95, they did not mention the price. they did also offer a PCC (portable charging case) as a upgrade or something, im not sure it was kind of briefly mentioned.

they also were advertising replacement cartridges for 1.95$ each(they did not say if they were pre-filled or empty)...kinda iffy there too. cause a 5 pack of empty cartos most places costs around 5$

Dont get me wrong here..the RN4081 (smoking everywhere, njoy and similar) is a damn good PV. but you can get them at such better prices and higher quality almost anywhere on the internet.

i would rate the product as good, but a tad overpriced and definitely mis-advertised. NO WAY will 1 cartridge/ atomizer combo EVER be equal to 1.5 packs of smokes...or even 1 pack of smokes.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
It may be good if you can...

set-it-forget-it-rankings.jpg

Trick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Round Rock, Texas, United States
i would rate the product as good, but a tad overpriced and definitely mis-advertised. NO WAY will 1 cartridge/ atomizer combo EVER be equal to 1.5 packs of smokes...or even 1 pack of smokes.

I know YMMV and all that, but a well-filled cartomizer can be good for about as many puffs as a pack and a half of analogs. They aren't the only company to make this claim -- it's a pretty standard one in the industry, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread