So I shrink my Vamo ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourlounette

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2011
Montréal
I have updated picture and post a schematic drawing at the begining of that thread.

Sorry for those who want one but I dont have a milling machine only a press drill so it is pretty long to do, more or less 4hrs. But it is relatively easy to do. So feel free to use my idea and go modding. Just give me credit if so:thumb:

Have fun!

in4mati0n11

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2012
Tampa
Dude!!! That is freaking awesome!!! Nice work!!

I have updated picture and post a schematic drawing at the begining of that thread.

Sorry for those who want one but I dont have a milling machine only a press drill so it is pretty long to do, more or less 4hrs. But it is relatively easy to do. So feel free to use my idea and go modding. Just give me credit if so:thumb:

Have fun!

Tourlounette

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2011
Montréal

asdaq

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
poland, and the brassy lands of google
Great extra pics and plans, thanks for sharing these too. How did you get the 20mm hole in the top plate with the SAE forstner set? One small thing, if you find that your hand wraps around it when holding and your finger tips rest on the threading, you have enough room there to add tubing to cover these for a nicer tactile feel.

Tourlounette

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2011
Montréal
Great extra pics and plans, thanks for sharing these too. How did you get the 20mm hole in the top plate with the SAE forstner set? One small thing, if you find that your hand wraps around it when holding and your finger tips rest on the threading, you have enough room there to add tubing to cover these for a nicer tactile feel.

Asdaq as always you have a big sense of observation. The I didnt find a forstner for the 20mm hole so I have to finish it with a dremel and sandpaper, not a big deal!

And for the threading, you are right, i thought of some brass tubing that I think I can find in a RC helicopter store. Or maybe roll a brass wire all around. But I like also the look steampunk that give the threading. There is a world of possibility. Hope other will try and show us there work.
Cioa!

asdaq

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
poland, and the brassy lands of google
Welcome to Ace Hardware Canada. Français · Customer Service · Weekly Flyer · Store Locator · Home · About ACE · Profile · History · Products · Tubes · Copper · Aluminum · Brass · Wire · Carbon Fiber ·

I've been wondering if Canadian Tire has this sort of stuff too, but I think maybe not. Glass tubing maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread