So, I want to buy a 510...

Status
Not open for further replies.
with manual-switch battery plus some different kinds of juices to try and an usb passthrough.

What do you think of this starter kit (found at healthcabin.com):

*Matte Blackatomizer(2-hole) 2pc
*180mAh Rechargeable Matte Black Manual-switch Lithium battery(Blue LED) 2pc
*100-240V AC charger(US plug) 1pc
*Manual(English) 1pc
*Standard cartridges (unexchangeable) 5pc
(Marlboro flavor, High )
6 months guarantee for batteries and atomizers

35$

In addition I think I'll get these juices in 10 ml bottles:
water melon
litchi
vanilla
menthol

3,50$ each

So in total that's 49$ plus 15$ shipping = 64$

What do you think? Is that a good price? Have checked some other sites, but not all. This seems to be the best I've found so far. Unfortunately they don't have a usb pass-through for the 510. Would be great if I could order everything in one bunch. But maybe I should just get this stuff first and then see if I even like it, and then buy an usb pass-through later.

But one question still remains. What about those teabags? I read somewhere that you should mod something with some special "pyramid" tea-bags, because it sucks otherwise. But I probably won't find those in a super-market in Finland. Any online store for that?

Superstargoddess

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2009
Ohio
with manual-switch battery plus some different kinds of juices to try and an usb passthrough.

*Manual(English) 1pc
(Marlboro flavor, High )

35$

water melon
litchi
vanilla
menthol

3,50$ each

What do you think? Is that a good price? Have checked some other sites, but not all. This seems to be the best I've found so far. Unfortunately they don't have a usb pass-through for the 510. Would be great if I could order everything in one bunch. But maybe I should just get this stuff first and then see if I even like it, and then buy an usb pass-through later.

But one question still remains. What about those teabags? I read somewhere that you should mod something with some special "pyramid" tea-bags, because it sucks otherwise. But I probably won't find those in a super-market in Finland. Any online store for that?

That's around average price for all of that and I have heard that healthcabin is alright at least a couple of times. May want to get more opinions from this forum though.

There should be places online to order the teabags, I would think. Also, maybe over where you live there is something similar. I believe that people said that the material is some sort of special Nylon and that's what makes it work. Again, make sure that you confirm this, as I am still new to this as well.

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.

*Manual(English) 1pc
(Marlboro flavor, High )

35$

water melon
litchi
vanilla
menthol

3,50$ each

check the supplier new post and you are going to find better deals

JerseyGirl

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
South Florida
You don't HAVE to use the Lipton pyramid tea bags. Some people swear by them, but others prefer to use regular tea bags, or Fluval (fish tank filter material) or polyester batting from the fabric store, or a dozen other things. It takes some experimentation to see what's right for you.

You can get the tea bags on Ebay - there are lots of sellers in the US and the UK, and possibly elsewhere:

lipton pyramid tea bags, great deals on Home Garden on eBay!

jexmex

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
jackson,mi

Superstargoddess

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2009
Ohio
2 starter kits is a most have, everything is going to be cheaper and you never know when some part is going to die, if you quit analogs and your charger die or any other part you ain't goona wait 2 or 3 days for a new part on the mail

I only got one started kit so I'm thinking about getting another batt when I get some liquid, seems like it would help to have a couple always charged.

Thanks for your answers. However, I was too impatient to wait and already ordered before the first reply. A PCC would surely come in handy. But I didn't think of that... :( All I was looking for was the usb pass-through which I didn't find anywhere. Or is usb pass-through = usb charger?
I'm not sure if I should just wait now for the delivery (which will probably take 10-14 days, grrr...) and see how it works and feels or if I should order additional stuff right away. I don't know what I need and what I want and I'm quite confused about the rocket science that e-smoking seems to be. Don't know if I'd maybe want to try a different vaporizer for comparison. I read something good about another vap that made me curious. Don't know which one and don't find the thread anymore.
I don't know. I'm confused.

Poldara

Aug 15, 2009
Finland
When i saw your post I just had to register to be able to reply.

I am also Finnish and been reading the forum for some days.

Dear perkele (feels weird to call you that :p), are you aware of the Finnish law about the e-liquids that have nicotine in them? Illegal to sell in Finland but legal to order for personal use from EU. If you order from somewhere else you probably won't get your juices. If your order gets stuck in the customs I hope you'll get everything else at least and they'll only take your e-liquids. Other parts are legal so they shouldn't have any reason reason to not give them to you.

And where the juice is and where you put it is in the cartridge, not the battery.

I wish luck with your order.

Hei, Poldora! Very nice of you to register just to answer me. Actually I am not Finnish but German. I'm only here now through the Erasmus student exchange program.
****, I didn't know that I can't buy e-liquids from outside the EU. That sucks. And I just spent about all my available money for beer which is so expensive here. Anyway, I need an e-cigarette and liquids and everything. Where do you order your stuff?

Poldara

Aug 15, 2009
Finland
You should get your ecig anyway, and with luck the juice too what you ordered.

The thing is I don't have an ecig, yet. My boyfriend (who lives in Dublin) bought one and I started doing research about it after that. And I want one too! So I've been reading this forum and trying to go through the EU suppliers, I don't really know yet which one would be good. Maybe you could ask the UK members about the suppliers there? What I've found out this far is that Liberty Flights looks like a not so expensive one.

Sorry I can't help more, try asking around and I hope you find a good supplier for the juice. :) And when you do tell me too where to order it from! :p

Poldara

Aug 15, 2009
Finland
That's what I've found too, it's in the UK if you want something in EU. Anyone who has been using Liberty Flights juices reading this? Are they good?

Another thing you could do if you have a friend who doesn't live in Finland and vapes is to have an order with him/her from China or something and just get the friend to mail your part of the order to you, as long as he/she lives in EU. In that way you would be getting your juice from EU as far as the customs can tell. :D Might do that with my boyfriend when i get my e-cig and need cheaper juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread