The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

So, my last iJoy RDTA 2 glass broke. What next?

Discussion in 'RTA' started by Riff, Dec 17, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Riff

Riff Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2014
    Texas
    I haven't bought a tank in a few years. My lat big thing was said RDTA 2, I bought 3 of them and love them... and now it's out of commission for a while and looks like glass will take a while to find and ship. So, I liked the tank size (6ml), chuff tip, and wide bore deck slots (I build claptons) what do you guys recommend I look for as a replacement? Where do I go to find a good and cheap edc? Ebay and so many old sights aren't around anymore. Any advice would be appreciated.

2. mimöschen

mimöschen Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2016
    FastTech has replacement glasses in stock.

If you like large RDTAs, the Vapefly Brunhilde might be worth a look.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Javichu

Javichu Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    *ssshhhhh*

Don't mention Brunhilde,specially 3 times...it's like Beetlejuice.
    You say Brunhilde 3 times in a row and @Daniel Forsyth will pop up :lol::lol:

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. mimöschen

mimöschen Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2016
    You just said it for the third time. Seems like he's busy torturing someone else:lol:

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. AngeNZ

AngeNZ Lunatic ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    There's been a few decent RDTA releases over the past few months. Here's some of them:
    Best RDTAs 2020: For Flavor & Cloud Performance [DEC]

MyVpro rdtas

RDTA | Rebuildable Drip Tank Atomizers – VaporDNA

6. Riff

Riff Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2014
    Texas
    Ended up finding 1 last glass in my desk... right after my wife ordered me a Blotto RTA for Xmas. So I have something new going and an old reliable backup. I think I'll Fasttech some glass sometime when things are a little more stable, just some handful to keep on hand for an emergency.

7. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 21, 2015
    IMO, you might want to do that ASAP, with the upcoming new USPS ban on transporting vaping products. FT likely won't even bat an eye at shipping them from China. But what US customs does when the packages arrive in the US.....might become iffy. FT wouldn't be out any $, but US buyers would be...if they're confiscated.

8. SlowTalker

SlowTalker Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2010
    Ohio
    Agree. NOW is the time to get your FT order in - and don't forget to upgrade your shipping.

• Like Like x 1
  9. avpx1

avpx1 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2015
    Absolutely agree. Now is the time and it is ultra cheap.
    Limitless Plus has been my Go TO rdta since 2016 and none have surpassed it in my opinion.
    If they would have made the chuf cap out of stainless steel instead of delrin it would be a 10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.