So, my last iJoy RDTA 2 glass broke. What next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2014
Texas
I haven't bought a tank in a few years. My lat big thing was said RDTA 2, I bought 3 of them and love them... and now it's out of commission for a while and looks like glass will take a while to find and ship. So, I liked the tank size (6ml), chuff tip, and wide bore deck slots (I build claptons) what do you guys recommend I look for as a replacement? Where do I go to find a good and cheap edc? Ebay and so many old sights aren't around anymore. Any advice would be appreciated.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I haven't bought a tank in a few years. My lat big thing was said RDTA 2, I bought 3 of them and love them... and now it's out of commission for a while and looks like glass will take a while to find and ship. So, I liked the tank size (6ml), chuff tip, and wide bore deck slots (I build claptons) what do you guys recommend I look for as a replacement? Where do I go to find a good and cheap edc? Ebay and so many old sights aren't around anymore. Any advice would be appreciated.

There's been a few decent RDTA releases over the past few months. Here's some of them:
    Best RDTAs 2020: For Flavor & Cloud Performance [DEC]

MyVpro rdtas

RDTA | Rebuildable Drip Tank Atomizers – VaporDNA

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I think I'll Fasttech some glass sometime when things are a little more stable, just some handful to keep on hand for an emergency.

IMO, you might want to do that ASAP, with the upcoming new USPS ban on transporting vaping products. FT likely won't even bat an eye at shipping them from China. But what US customs does when the packages arrive in the US.....might become iffy. FT wouldn't be out any $, but US buyers would be...if they're confiscated.

avpx1

ECF Veteran
    Jan 22, 2015
    Agree. NOW is the time to get your FT order in - and don't forget to upgrade your shipping.
    Absolutely agree. Now is the time and it is ultra cheap.
    Limitless Plus has been my Go TO rdta since 2016 and none have surpassed it in my opinion.
    If they would have made the chuf cap out of stainless steel instead of delrin it would be a 10.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread