So Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

313M3NT90

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Port Hueneme
So today I met up with the owner of BeachVapes (beachvapes.com) known as jootd on the forum, because we live in the same town and he has an ever growing selection of vaping needs. What great guy! Great customer service! I bought a kanger mt3, some cartos, a 5ml dct, and a eGo thread skirt. But the shining star in the bunch was his sample hand crafted ejuice he gave me called Hueneme (why-knee-me) Rip Current, named after the town we live in, Port Hueneme. Let me just tell you, this is an OUTSTANDING juice! Very fruity and citrus flavored, just awesome. It's a bit of a complex flavor, and hard to describe other than what I've just described it as lol if that makes sense. We spent an hour or so talking about vaping and such, and like I said, great person, very personable. He's got great ideas for his future business ventures, and I hope he succeeds! But back to the juice, I highly recommend trying it and he has tons of other juices he makes to choose from. You won't be dissapointed.

xorgo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
chicago, il
Pretty cool. I also met the owner of a local shop called Vaporbeast here in Illinois. We met up at a local mall on Sunday and what a super cool guy. He also gave me some samples of his hand crafted juices as well. Not just some tiny samples either, I'm talking about 30 ml glass bottles with a rubber stopper. His name is Tim and he was telling me about opening his companies headquarters about 2 blocks from my house. How cool is that? I bought a Vamo VV V2 from him plus a bunch of cartos and he threw in a couple of freebies as well. I love doing business with people like that. After talking with him for a while I felt like I was talking to my next door neighbor. He has some pretty nice stuff on his website so I'd definitely recommend Vaporbeast.

313M3NT90

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Port Hueneme
Pretty cool. I also met the owner of a local shop called Vaporbeast here in Illinois. We met up at a local mall on Sunday and what a super cool guy. He also gave me some samples of his hand crafted juices as well. Not just some tiny samples either, I'm talking about 30 ml glass bottles with a rubber stopper. His name is Tim and he was telling me about opening his companies headquarters about 2 blocks from my house. How cool is that? I bought a Vamo VV V2 from him plus a bunch of cartos and he threw in a couple of freebies as well. I love doing business with people like that. After talking with him for a while I felt like I was talking to my next door neighbor. He has some pretty nice stuff on his website so I'd definitely recommend Vaporbeast.
Yaa always great meeting local small businesses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread