So Vision Stone V3 Replaced by vivi nova?

Status
Not open for further replies.

haft2doit

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
erie, PA
Been using vision stone since v1 and the v3 is just great. All of the kinks from previous generations have been worked out. Now I see the vivi nova and knowing GV, if there is a similar product on the site say goodbye to the other one... I love the stone and want to be able to get replacement inards. Whats the point in having replacements if the product will be deactivated before you need them. Now when my stone finally dies I'll have to get a brand new product with another reaplacement option that will be deactivated before I need that...

I dunno I'm sure I'll buy the next one and the thing after that. Hope they will at least keep some inards in stock for a while so I can stock up on stuff I know works well for me. Especially since that was the selling point for the tank.

Love ya gotvapes. Don't take this the wrong way. If you plan on carrying the inards for a while I'll put my foot in my mouth.

Edit: Big toe inserted into mouth.

Last edited:

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Been using vision stone since v1 and the v3 is just great. All of the kinks from previous generations have been worked out. Now I see the vivi nova and knowing GV, if there is a similar product on the site say goodbye to the other one... I love the stone and want to be able to get replacement inards. Whats the point in having replacements if the product will be deactivated before you need them. Now when my stone finally dies I'll have to get a brand new product with another reaplacement option that will be deactivated before I need that...

I dunno I'm sure I'll buy the next one and the thing after that. Hope they will at least keep some inards in stock for a while so I can stock up on stuff I know works well for me. Especially since that was the selling point for the tank.

Love ya gotvapes. Don't take this the wrong way. If you plan on carrying the inards for a while I'll put my foot in my mouth.

GotVapes doesn't make the Stone or Vivi Nova. Vision does. GotVapes will most likely carry a product, as long as there is demand for it. They are a business. But, Vision may drop it. I don't know if they will, but it could happen. I don't see Vision keeping both lines.

haft2doit

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
erie, PA
if people want more v3 innards then ill get more, not a issue, but yes the v1,v2, and v3 are discontinued, only ones being made are copies by other factories, but like I said, if people want more v2 and v3 innards then ill get more.

Ok that's great! I will try the nova for sure, I just know I love the v3. Would inards be something to request through a ticket or something, or would that be something you would see on the site? Thanks Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread