• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

So what are you vaping right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
You said something about acquired taste, my friend?

Yes, I still stand firm on tt opinion abt Halo juices. they'll grow on u... And after beginning to love e juices, u'll be reluctant to switch to other vendors. Maybe only for a drip or two but e Halo will haunt u like a ghost frm xmas past. Halo will still be yr daily vape.

But, bro, i can't seem to take a liking to certain ones....... Like, Torque56...?! Lol!

Vinniz

Moved On
Dec 13, 2011
Yes, I still stand firm on tt opinion abt Halo juices. they'll grow on u... And after beginning to love e juices, u'll be reluctant to switch to other vendors. Maybe only for a drip or two but e Halo will haunt u like a ghost frm xmas past. Halo will still be yr daily vape.

But, bro, i can't seem to take a liking to certain ones....... Like, Torque56...?! Lol!

Agreed. now I cant stop thinking abt Halo! and wait till u try Captain Jack!

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
Agreed. now I cant stop thinking abt Halo! and wait till u try Captain Jack!

K, tt'll be next! But I'm nt gonna order Midnight Apple & T56... Can't get accustomed / acquainted to those. But to be fair, I hv only tested those but didn't hv e whole btls to let steep n get a 2nd opinion.

sixfiend

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Christmas Island
after trying the juice from overseas... it can be quite hard to go back to what we have locally. if local juice makers are reading this, i suggest you try making some flavors that have 1 or 2 different notes to it. for example i have strawberry cheesecake from juicewhore and it has a soft touch of strawberry with buttery biscuit base note. very interesting if you ask me. now if local juice vendors can come up with complex juices, i'm sure we wouldn't mind paying alittle more for the additional work.

the pipe tobacco's and chocolate honeycomb flavors i have are also much more complex than the local flavors. its not like i'll stop buying local juice but i hope to see more interesting stuff available here locally.

flonicator

Moved On
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2012
Why leh?
after trying the juice from overseas... it can be quite hard to go back to what we have locally. if local juice makers are reading this, i suggest you try making some flavors that have 1 or 2 different notes to it. for example i have strawberry cheesecake from juicewhore and it has a soft touch of strawberry with buttery biscuit base note. very interesting if you ask me. now if local juice vendors can come up with complex juices, i'm sure we wouldn't mind paying alittle more for the additional work.

the pipe tobacco's and chocolate honeycomb flavors i have are also much more complex than the local flavors. its not like i'll stop buying local juice but i hope to see more interesting stuff available here locally.

our local website hv customized flavours to create ur own receipes, looks quite flexible to me, but yea, if we hv some home brews will be nice too.... hv u tried customizing ur own via our local sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread