So who rides a motorcycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel

Aug 21, 2010
Tucson
Cause I do. I think it would be interesting seeing what the diverse group of people around here ride (if they ride).

My deathcontraption: 2007 Suzuki SV1000. 90* V-twin naked sportbike.

Before the little "run in" with the "earth"

2351_128393855345_661360345_5720672_7420_n.jpg

n661360345_5349266_5226.jpg

After the incident, I turned it into a hooligan bike (fits my hooligan personality better)

n661360345_5784927_1719089.jpg

And my planned future purchase... 55mph top speed of awesome fun!

UralPustinja.jpg

sofocused978

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2010
Boston
I rode for the past 10 years but just wound up selling my bike 2 weeks ago. Had enough of the idiots out on the streets that pay more attention to their cell phones than the friggen road. Seemed like every day I would go out there was atleast one idiot out there that would do something stupid and put my life in danger. Sold my bike, selling my gear. Will probably be back in a few years once I pay off my credit card debt and have enough money to blow doing track days.

Funny, the kid who bought my bike wrecked it loading it up on the truck lol. The idiot tried to ride it up the ramps instead of waiting for me to help him push it up there after I told him give me a sec. I was ready to cry but I had a big check in my hands so it didn't bother me as much.

kaderick

ECF Veteran
Hello, Riders and Vapers! I have had a few over the years and currently ride a little ninja 500--great on gas when I had a 50 mile trip to work. Now I get 8 miles a day on it instead of 100 but it is fun and I am trying to teach the wife to ride so I can pass it to her and buy something a little more laid back with lots more HP. I have also been considering taking a motorcycle mechanic course and working on them, just not sure how the $$$$ is unless you own your own shop. Anybody have any idea how it is paying. At any rate I love the cool feel of the vape in my face when riding on a hot day, anybody else live in a helmet free state and tried it?

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
Just on the dirt. Watched my buddy and band mate just about break his neck the other day in a race in Alpena. Throwing up and everything afterwords. Would he go to the hospital heck no. I'm pretty sure he had a concussion but he's ok now.

Just be safe all. I lost my cousin a few years back and she was two weeks younger than me with three little boys all under 8 years old. There are some stupid people on the roads. Plus a lot of dear and elk up my way.

Steel

Aug 21, 2010
Tucson
Hello, Riders and Vapers! I have had a few over the years and currently ride a little ninja 500--great on gas when I had a 50 mile trip to work. Now I get 8 miles a day on it instead of 100 but it is fun and I am trying to teach the wife to ride so I can pass it to her and buy something a little more laid back with lots more HP. I have also been considering taking a motorcycle mechanic course and working on them, just not sure how the $$$$ is unless you own your own shop. Anybody have any idea how it is paying. At any rate I love the cool feel of the vape in my face when riding on a hot day, anybody else live in a helmet free state and tried it?

Tried it, but not my thing. I feel naked without my brainbucket!

Steel

Aug 21, 2010
Tucson

Tried it, but not my thing. I feel naked without my brainbucket!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread