The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

SoCal Vapers?

Discussion in 'US E-Smokers' started by tim727100, May 17, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Doubledot

Doubledot Full Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2009
    Rosemead here...

Curious why the need for a local shop? Let me know what you need... I might have some to spare... as long as its for a 510 ;-) Juice... I make my own!

2. gasolinev8

gasolinev8 Full Member ECF Veteran

3. Mike Deezy

Mike Deezy New Member

Oct 19, 2009
    San Diego, Killa Cali
    North County San Diego Here!

4. E_DeCastro

E_DeCastro Moved On ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2009
    SOCAL, USA
    hi everyone, i'm Eric from San Diego. I hope to get some go info here. I am a week into my VAPURE. i see that I want to try a different type or brand of e-cig. others seem to be more compatible with more carts.

5. Hanika

Hanika Full Member

Oct 29, 2009
    High Desert
  6. Valkylrie

Valkylrie Full Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2009
    Riverside, CA.
    Im in Riverside. I know more of us are here they may just have not found this post yet.

7. jbart003

jbart003 Full Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Riverside
    hey guys. i did a bit of research and found a retail store VaporCig located in Riverside, CA of the 91 Freeway on 14th st. Love the place. Called them for directions, and was very helpful. They have a variety of products like online. 15+ e-liquid flavors and strengths. they sell e-cigs, atomizers, cartridges, and YES e-liquids.

3890 11th Street, Ste. 217
    Riverside, CA 92501
    951-686-8626

ask for Deana, Im sure youll visit her again.

Its a bit hard to find cus VaporCig so call her and she will help you.

I am not allowed to post links yet, but to help you guys, the site is on MerchantCircle.com...business...VaporCig.com...and im sure ul find it from there. And to see what they sell, look at VaporCig.com for the products.

8. jbart003

jbart003 Full Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Riverside
    did you find a retail store? cus i found VaporCig, but Vapor4Life is much cheaper. If so, please post back. Thanks a lot.

9. taiwaneezy

taiwaneezy Full Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Socal
    Vaping in Rowland. Also got 2 of my friends to start vaping as to smoking analogs.

FYI, if you're in the Rowland Hts (91748) area, and want to eat ramen, Hanashima's is PV friendly.

10. taiwaneezy

taiwaneezy Full Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Socal
    My friend told me that he saw e-cigs for sale at the Smoking Everywhere kiosk at the Ontario Mills. I would assume that they sell e-juice there. It's too far for me to just to check... but if I'm in the area, then I'll let everyone know.

***Just a thought, how about we make a list of where we've been that is PV friendly?

11. g_ReaL

g_ReaL New Member

Feb 13, 2010
    SoCal
    Diamond Bar here.
    just started with a Volcano kit. new to all this stuff. trying to find some local shops to get some juice so i can dip and refill my carts.

12. mrjaguar

mrjaguar Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2010
    simi valley, ca
    simi valley over here.

13. ejoker

ejoker Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2010
  14. taiwaneezy

taiwaneezy Full Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Socal
    Hit me up. I'm in Rowland. I have around 6 flavors 12-18mg, in case you want to try some before ordering.

15. naughtyca

naughtyca Full Member

Feb 22, 2010
    Texas
  16. taiwaneezy

taiwaneezy Full Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Socal
    While taking care of some business today, I found some other places that are e-cig friendly.

- All over the Puente Hills mall, I went to into the management office today regarding opening an e-cig kiosk. The mall manager says that she welcomes e-cig, "because it's a fake cigarette"

- Olive Garden (near the Brea Mall), my friend started puffing away at his, a few managers came to ask questions. After explaining, they seemed like they wanted to buy a couple of kits themselves.

- Office Depot (Rowland Hts/City of Industry)... They didn't ask. Probably because they saw a black e-cig and a purple light.

- Fry Electronics, my friend was doing a credit check for a Fry's CC, we started smoking the PV, and explained to them what it was. They didn't care, they kept calling it a toy.

17. mrjaguar

mrjaguar Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2010
    simi valley, ca
    all over simi valley, thousand oaks, westlake village, agoura hills they're PV friendly. there's also a PV shop here in simi, but I haven't been there yet.

18. g_ReaL

g_ReaL New Member

Feb 13, 2010
    SoCal
    Taiwaneezy where do you know of any shops local to pick up some liquid?

Golden noodle bowl or whatever next to PinkBerry on Fairway seems to be PV friendly. lol... I always vape inside while waiting for my pho and after eating. They haven't said anything yet. Then again, I do try to be low key when ever I'm vaping in public. Not the type of person to like much attention.

19. yukito

yukito New Member

Mar 2, 2010
    what a waste of time. So I was down to my last drops of juice this morning, and decided I need to find more quick. I went over to Ontario Mills to check out that KIOSK to see if they carried eliquids. What a waste of gas. I get there and no one is even there. I ended up waiting around for a few minutes till a woman finally returns. I asked her if they sell eliquids. She seemed very confused, but once I finally described to her what exactly I wanted, she said they weren't allowed to sell it. It was a bit hard to communicating with her, I suspect she's from another country, i dunno. Anyhow, after stating that she didn't have any bottles, we checked to see if their carts would fit my pv. Nope... I asked her if she knew of anywhere else I could get some juice. Nope, but then she says "I'm not really suppose to sell you eliquids, but I could sell you for $70." ...?!? I'm thinking this chick is getting kinda shady. So I ask what liquid, and for how big or how much bottles. She brings out a 60ml thats half gone already. I'm thinking this chick is nutz if she expects me to fall for that kind of a deal. Anyhow, I sure won't be returning there ever.

20. yukito

yukito New Member

Mar 2, 2010
    oops btw this is g_ReaL. signed in with the FB thing and had to choose a new screen name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.