• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

SoCal Vapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbart003

Dec 19, 2009
Riverside
hey guys. i did a bit of research and found a retail store VaporCig located in Riverside, CA of the 91 Freeway on 14th st. Love the place. Called them for directions, and was very helpful. They have a variety of products like online. 15+ e-liquid flavors and strengths. they sell e-cigs, atomizers, cartridges, and YES e-liquids.

3890 11th Street, Ste. 217
Riverside, CA 92501
951-686-8626

ask for Deana, Im sure youll visit her again.

Its a bit hard to find cus VaporCig so call her and she will help you.

I am not allowed to post links yet, but to help you guys, the site is on MerchantCircle.com...business...VaporCig.com...and im sure ul find it from there. And to see what they sell, look at VaporCig.com for the products.

taiwaneezy

Jan 23, 2010
Socal
did you find a retail store? cus i found VaporCig, but Vapor4Life is much cheaper. If so, please post back. Thanks a lot.

My friend told me that he saw e-cigs for sale at the Smoking Everywhere kiosk at the Ontario Mills. I would assume that they sell e-juice there. It's too far for me to just to check... but if I'm in the area, then I'll let everyone know.

***Just a thought, how about we make a list of where we've been that is PV friendly?

taiwaneezy

Jan 23, 2010
Socal
While taking care of some business today, I found some other places that are e-cig friendly.

- All over the Puente Hills mall, I went to into the management office today regarding opening an e-cig kiosk. The mall manager says that she welcomes e-cig, "because it's a fake cigarette"

- Olive Garden (near the Brea Mall), my friend started puffing away at his, a few managers came to ask questions. After explaining, they seemed like they wanted to buy a couple of kits themselves.

- Office Depot (Rowland Hts/City of Industry)... They didn't ask. Probably because they saw a black e-cig and a purple light.

- Fry Electronics, my friend was doing a credit check for a Fry's CC, we started smoking the PV, and explained to them what it was. They didn't care, they kept calling it a toy.

g_ReaL

Feb 13, 2010
SoCal
Taiwaneezy where do you know of any shops local to pick up some liquid?

Golden noodle bowl or whatever next to PinkBerry on Fairway seems to be PV friendly. lol... I always vape inside while waiting for my pho and after eating. They haven't said anything yet. Then again, I do try to be low key when ever I'm vaping in public. Not the type of person to like much attention.

yukito

Mar 2, 2010
what a waste of time. So I was down to my last drops of juice this morning, and decided I need to find more quick. I went over to Ontario Mills to check out that KIOSK to see if they carried eliquids. What a waste of gas. I get there and no one is even there. I ended up waiting around for a few minutes till a woman finally returns. I asked her if they sell eliquids. She seemed very confused, but once I finally described to her what exactly I wanted, she said they weren't allowed to sell it. It was a bit hard to communicating with her, I suspect she's from another country, i dunno. Anyhow, after stating that she didn't have any bottles, we checked to see if their carts would fit my pv. Nope... I asked her if she knew of anywhere else I could get some juice. Nope, but then she says "I'm not really suppose to sell you eliquids, but I could sell you for $70." WTF?!? I'm thinking this chick is getting kinda shady. So I ask what liquid, and for how big or how much bottles. She brings out a 60ml thats half gone already. I'm thinking this chick is nutz if she expects me to fall for that kind of a deal. Anyhow, I sure won't be returning there ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread