Soda & Cola Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan.s

Mar 26, 2018
SoCal
I’ve only tried one cola flavor so far, colaman, and it’s pretty good. I’m fairly new to vaping but have tried a lot of non cola flavors but colaman is one I keep going back to. I’m usually not a fan of menthol but it’s okay in colaman, gives it a quasi carbonation taste. Curious to see other recommendations as well.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Huh. I DIY for the most part, and the only "cola" flavor I have is cream soda. I'm not particularly fond of it, but I haven't seen too many "cola" vapes in my travels. IDK if this has anything to do with trademarks and etc. I do think creating a coke or mountain dew flavor might present difficulties. I don't know of any such vapes (although, that doesn't mean they aren't out there). Best of luck in your search!

Anna

Justin L

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2018
Racine,WI
  • Useful

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
The few colas I tried didn't impress me much but the Yaeliq cola was surprisingly good. Trying to make a DIY cola standalone failed, using cola as a single flavor the result was too high of percentages along with flat flavor.
I happened by accident one drunkin night too put HS desert Ship into my cola atty and the cola flavor popped. From then with some refining I ended up making 3% HS desert Ship and 5% HS red cola and its IMO much better than commercial colas. Just for kicks I added 1% of a vanilla then ended up with a tasty vanilla coke.
Making the "soda" factor was using a champagne flavoring that just gave me a headache so never used it again. There is some sorta additive in some flavorings that I get a headache from that I learned from commercial juices along with flavors I simply don't like so I stay away from a lot of flavors and only vape the few I know. Reason why I vape mostly tobaccos and not other flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread