Solub - Cherry Choops

Status
Not open for further replies.

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
Setup: Single DL rta, 27W Recommended mixing ratio: 10-20% Recommended aging time: 5-15 days We usually drink cola and suck it in candy, but it never occurred to me to boil it, but I'm going to do it now, thanks to gandalfliquid. It will be a cherry and cola-flavored aroma, which I mixed at 12% within the mixing ratio specified by the manufacturer. The smell and taste do not lie to the description. Cherry and cola share the aroma in a half-and-half ratio, the smell is more cherry, and the taste of both components is nice. I completely believe the cherry part, the taste and smell are very true to life. Cola, on the other hand, appears without carbonation, not as we are used to, not as a soft drink but rather in the form of a flavored candy. A cola soft candy that is crazy with a little cherry. I could say that we are dealing with a fibrous cherry cola, but I don't think anyone would take that seriously. You have to try it, the price of HUF 790 is well worth a tasting. It's sugar and caffeine-free, so it won't affect us in this regard. It definitely had a pleasant effect on me, I accepted this interesting flavor world with a smile on my face.

Attachments

• letöltés.jpg
    letöltés.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Informative
Reactions: gloopdegurp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread