Solub - Milky Banane

Status
Not open for further replies.

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
Setup: Single DL rta, 29W
I don't even know if there is a flavor that solub wouldn't produce. Fruit, tobacco, dessert, drink and quite a few crazy flavors can be found in the manufacturer's range. The smell is completely identical to the smell of milk, as well as a slightly alcoholic smell that I can't really identify. You can feel the taste of milk when you take a sip, and the banana comes out when you exhale. As I tasted it, I realized that the banana has a slight alcoholic aftertaste, which is already realized in an overripe fruit. If I increase the power a little, it almost smells like boiled milk . The milk is creamy and present throughout the taste. The banana doesn't play too much of a role, but it's clearly there, in a slightly fermented state . The flavors are not very strong, a kind of light and creamy slightly alcoholic taste. If I want to be honest, we were given a glass of milk into which a few drops of banana liqueur were added. Somehow it does not give what is in the description, although it does produce a perfectly good taste of milk. The emphasis was clearly placed on milk, which of course wouldn't be a problem if the name wasn't banana milkshake. For me, it won the plecsni in the crazy flavors category, but I'm glad that I was able to taste such an aroma.

• Informative
Reactions: gloopdegurp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread