Some questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBuxNoWhammy

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
Canada.
its not a matter of shouldn't ... lol

dripping an unused cart (at least in my eyes) would only fill up the top portion. It seems to me that if you soaked the entire filler, you would be able to go longer inbetween filling it up.

just my $.02 cents :)

Oh yes, i guarantee that you could go longer without refilling lol. The thing is like i said, i dont smoke as much as most of you most likely. :) I smoke like 4 cigs a day. And i heard the liquid dries out. So filling a whole cartridge seems like it'll dry out before i smoke even near the amount thats in there. Thats the reason i am just dropping 2-3 drops on the top at a time

Seems less wastful for my situation i think

Unless i'm wrong and it doesnt dry out when just sitting idle inside the device? pretty sure i got that from somewhere on here. hehe

Last edited:

TheEmperorOfIceCream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
London, UK
Well, anything dries out if it's not sealed, but not quickly enough to be an issue for you. However, a lot of forum users separate the atomiser overnight to drain crud from it and if you're a light user you might lose liquid that way.

On the other hand, I have a box of used cart junk (some capped, others open to the air) that I squeeze out every couple of weeks to make melange (©MNZ - I love Sci-Fi nerds!).

I always get something out of them, even if they've been lying around for +10 days.

Emp

BigBuxNoWhammy

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
Canada.
I always get something out of them, even if they've been lying around for +10 days.

Emp

ya, what i was told is they don't completely dry out but they lose their nicotine strength (or something like that, lol) and dont really do much anymore.

hrmm.

lol, this is all so confusing!

thanks for the responses though guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread