Not open for further replies.

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
No plans..... feel like crap the past few days. Correction, I plan to get over this creepy crud, as the misses calls it.
Hope get to feeling better soon.
feel-better-funny-care-and-concern-card-root-349mxn1125_1470_1.jpg

Reactions: tejas

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
If I can get the snowblower at home fixed tomorrow (actually, even if I can't :D ), we'll probably take the pooches to our camp Friday -- 60s, sunny, few people around, a beautiful day to enjoy the outdoors

Thanksgiving should be nice - we're skipping the turkey, going for a roast beef, but having the traditional side dishes.

Reactions: low_tar_neil

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    If I can get the snowblower at home fixed tomorrow (actually, even if I can't :D ), we'll probably take the pooches to our camp Friday -- 60s, sunny, few people around, a beautiful day to enjoy the outdoors

Thanksgiving should be nice - we're skipping the turkey, going for a roast beef, but having the traditional side dishes.
    Can't beat the old roast beef! We've got our conference (e-cigarette-summit.com) tomorrow, can't believe we've been doing it 4 years now, time flies.

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 21, 2012
    AlaFreakinBama
    www.facebook.com
    It's almost Thanksgiving here !
    Going to my sister's and taking a potato dish.
    It will be sort of au gratin with cream cheese, spinach, garlic, red onion and sun dried tomatoes.
    That sounds yummy. Going to 1 of my sister's for Thanksgiving. And because I take care of mom I was told I am no to do any cooking or bring anything. WOOHOO LOL

diabolique

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 5, 2009
    Portland, Oregon USA
    Thanksgiving is going to be quiet/ Just me and my husband.
    Wish I could make it to the Seattle area to have dinner with my kids but the weather is not good for me to drive in. Too , too wet. My daughter is leaving for her big 18 hour surgery Nov. 30. It is in Chicago thru the Cancer Centers of America. That is on December 2. May You all be Richly Blessed thru this Holiday Season and the New Year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread