Something equiv to a vamo (or better) only smaller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serendipity_Stables

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Vancouver, BC
www.facebook.com
This is my 2nd quit. I just got a vamo and I love it but the size is kinda big for outside use. I do like it at home though.

I work outside a lot with horses and I'm looking for something durable to weather the abuse I'm surely going to put it through and I don't think I'm ready for a mod yet. I've got a boat load of eGo twists but am looking to step up from that for everyday use.

I like the MVP 2.0 but have heard that they can be a bit wonky around where the carto sits and the box and I'm sure I'd bust it off for sure having it in pockets etc.

Don't really have a price point. I don't want to get into mods yet as I know very little about ohm's etc and I think I need to learn a bit more before I dive into that pool.

Thanks

Art02

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
Manassas, VA
It is still Winter here and I carry in an inside jacket pocket. Not sure what to do in the Summer.

I got the Vamo and I run the 18350 batteries. You can use the extra tube on the top of the Vamo (if you are using a Mini tank) and this offers more protection to the tank if in a pocket. Take the beauty ring off, screw on the extra tube and then but the beauty ring back on. Anything I have seen would be hard to carry in a pant pocket. A stuff easily falls from a shirt pocket.

I have dropped mine twice (out of a shirt pocket) with no bad results YET.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
if you aren't going to be rebuilding your own atty's then you don't really need to worry with ohm's however even a mech mod is going to be the same height as the vamo in the 18350....any mech or regulated mod will be about the same height wise due to the battery size

you could try a smaller tank....

other than that...a 350mAh ego would be a small battery to carry around but it's not anywhere on par with a vamo

Art02

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
Manassas, VA
correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't the vamo have the option to work in the 18350 mode?

Yes. Or the 18650 mode (with the included extension tube). If in the 18350 mode, use the extension on top to protect the tank. I think it might also work with the normal Protank, but it definately works with the mini in the "protection mode".

MR. Mad

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan
if you aren't going to be rebuilding your own atty's then you don't really need to worry with ohm's however even a mech mod is going to be the same height as the vamo in the 18350....any mech or regulated mod will be about the same height wise due to the battery size

you could try a smaller tank....

other than that...a 350mAh ego would be a small battery to carry around but it's not anywhere on par with a vamo
^^^^^ this is your best option i think.
a smaller tank or topper will shave a little bit off the total length or something like this if you are comfortable with a mechanical mod

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10005307/1429500-private-v2-telescopic-mechanical-mod

Height 2.52 in

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread