Something to replace predator 228?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDreamer

Jun 25, 2015
Ok, so Im finally done with temporarily fixing the stupid predator and its 510 thread coming out.:-x Im still using herakles plus and I want dual batteries - any suggestions? The cheaper the better :thumbs: (got the predator for 30$).

2. Also while my mod isn't working, Im stuck with joyetech AIO. My father seems to like it and would like to try to get into vaping again. Should I just get another AIO for him or you guys got better suggestions?

TheDreamer

Jun 25, 2015
hmm bang for the buck dual battery mod that doesnt break.. battlestar if you can still find one? Cylon? legend if you really really dont want it to break and are willing to spend the $
Well, maybe not like it doesnt break at all but at least it doesnt break in a month ffs. Seems like I can still get both of those...

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Well, maybe not like it doesnt break at all but at least it doesnt break in a month ffs. Seems like I can still get both of those...
There are a lot of options. As long as you stay away from brands that have poor manufacturing reputations *cough* smok *cough* you should do ok

TheDreamer

Jun 25, 2015
There are a lot of options. As long as you stay away from brands that have poor manufacturing reputations *cough* smok *cough* you should do ok
Currently looking at Wismec Ravage 230 - basically it seems like it is predator V2 with fixed 510. Obviously it doesn't have any problems with 510 coming out. And it's 37e so pretty good value as well.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Currently looking at Wismec Ravage 230 - basically it seems like it is predator V2 with fixed 510. Obviously it doesn't have any problems with 510 coming out. And it's 37e so pretty good value as well.
    One of if not the favorite mods I own and I have about 30.

20180317_073258.jpg

Reactions: Susaz
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread