Sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bzlytbeer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2009
Monee, IL (near Chicago)
Sorry to be doing this, but in order to post images, I have to post 15 messages first. I want to post a pic of my mod in the modders forum, but again, I have to wait for 15 posts, which is kindof silly, and only causes me to post BS crud like this to get to 15.

OK, I guess I can add something..

I purchased a Bloog, and received it on Friday, May 8th. Found out after opening and peeling away the stickers that it is a rebranded e-cig. Took a look at the e-cig site, and it would have cost me $50 less that going through Bloog. Not the biggest deal in the world, and Bloog is in the US, so it limited the hassle with trying to get my cig from China.

These have a standard battery, but the cart and atty are one device. This is good and bad. I bought about 45 carts, that way I would not run out before I bought e-liquid to refill them (yes, they can be refilled). Aside from the 2 second time-out on the battery, this thing is pretty good. It produces a decent amount of vapor, but, just like the other reviews, not very much of a throat hit. I have solved this issue with my 6V magnum mod, and now I can get a ton of vapor, and a very good throat hit. I have also removed the batting in one of the carts, and replaced it with some paper towel. This was NOT EASY as the wire for the atomizer wraps around the batting, so you literally have to pull it out in tiny, tiny pieces. Took me about 30 minutes.

With the paper towel for the batting, it worked really well, and took a ton more juice than the stuff that came in it. The only complaint I have is that there is still a lot of juice in the cart (the pre-filled ones) when it starts tasting burnt. Seems like I only get about an hour or two before it tastes nasty (which is like 2 cigs worth). I have yet to try tea bags or coffee filters, but that will come soon. Also, you need to be very careful when removing the batting or you will break the wire.

Anyways, I like this alot, and I was off the traditional cigs in 2 days, and have not had one since. I hope these will help get rid of my cough, and all the brown crud that comes with it....

Hope you are all well, and happy vaping!

John

Tallgirl1974

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Loganville, Ga
Nice to meet you....you wont hate the rule after you have been here a while...people join just to make stuff up and bash others...or spam with links. It helps keep them away.
I think many many of the PVs are just re branded.
I had no luck with coffee filters, the first few vapes are ok with them, but after that it just wont let any liquid go..its too absorbent.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
So, do you find modding a fun experience?
Little frustration for a fun payoff?
(every response helps ^_^ )

It definitely has become a "hobby" for many on the forum here. Buying different units and "mods" experimenting with different juice and carts. WHo to buy from, who NOT to buy from..........It becomes an obsession really.......but since it seems to be healthier, its all good!!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread