Soul's RY4

Status
Not open for further replies.

souleaterzer0

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
right here
I think I finally made a RY4 recipe, or something close to it, that I like. Every RY4 recipes I have tried thus far just haven't been my cup of tea. I think its because I detested TFA Double RY4... tastes like chemicals at all percentages to me, I tried to like it I swear. When I think of RY4 I think of sweet caramel, a little vanilla/cream and just a hit of tobacco, almost a bakery/candy flavor actually. Beware there are a lot of flavors/additives! Maybe not for the newbies.

[recipe removed by request of OP]

I admit I have not tasted this when it is fully steeped yet. I made this recipe three days ago but so far it tastes amazing! I don't even really enjoy tobacco/dark bakery vapes. I had to literally wrestle this bottle out of my father's hands just to taste it. I just hope that it becomes a tad more creamy in the next week or so. In my experience it takes about that long for the bavarian cream and cream to develop their creaminess. If I change anything after a bit more steeping, I will inform everybody. Enjoy if you have all the flavors!

yellowsnow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
New Mexico
I'll be watching this one. I agree on the TFA RY4 and DRY4 it just didn't work for me. I really like MBV RY4 I DIY at 8 - 10 % and I think its great.

Let us know after the aging process.

I think I finally made a RY4 recipe, or something close to it, that I like. Every RY4 recipes I have tried thus far just haven't been my cup of tea. I think its because I detested TFA Double RY4... tastes like chemicals at all percentages to me, I tried to like it I swear. When I think of RY4 I think of sweet caramel, a little vanilla/cream and just a hit of tobacco, almost a bakery/candy flavor actually. Beware there are a lot of flavors/additives! Maybe not for the newbies.

[recipe removed by request of OP]

I admit I have not tasted this when it is fully steeped yet. I made this recipe three days ago but so far it tastes amazing! I don't even really enjoy tobacco/dark bakery vapes. I had to literally wrestle this bottle out of my father's hands just to taste it. I just hope that it becomes a tad more creamy in the next week or so. In my experience it takes about that long for the bavarian cream and cream to develop their creaminess. If I change anything after a bit more steeping, I will inform everybody. Enjoy if you have all the flavors!

souleaterzer0

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
right here
This is really quite good after a few days. The first day the Blackfire was very strong but after a couple days it smoothed out and is a nice note.

Well done!

I also took out the sweetener in favor of EM and a little vanilla

Thank you. I actually dislike this juice lol. My father on the other hand loves it. He is the only reason I make tobacco recipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread