Sourcemore legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yovengo

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2014
Houston,TX,USA
To little Business Detail for me to trust in them. Only 14 day Warranty replacement on all sales.
Should be ... Seems to be the right price. Others like 3fvape also sell authentic for the same or less.
vapingwithtwisted420 linked it in the description also why I kinda trust it lol but thanks for yalls responses!

yovengo

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2014
Houston,TX,USA
I had to request a refund after ordering the noisy cricket from them. On the site it said in stock but 8 days later still no shipment.

Pay $5 more and get it faster from the US, in black or SS. 101vape has it for $23.19 + $1.99 shipping with code weekend20.
How did you contact them to request a refund? I ordered one on the 8th but regret it, sent them 2 messages about me wanting to cancel order and have them give me a refund, no reply yet...:(

serene.in.dallas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
How did you contact them to request a refund? I ordered one on the 8th but regret it, sent them 2 messages about me wanting to cancel order and have them give me a refund, no reply yet...:(

Not sure, this was some time ago. I either found an email on their site or replied to the order email. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread