The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

South Florida Vapers Meet Sunday, 9/22/13

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by MiamiMom63, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MiamiMom63

MiamiMom63 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2012
    South Florida
    We are getting together again this coming Sunday, 9/22/13 at 1 p.m. at Maguires, 535 N. Andrews Ave., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301. Friend us on Facebook at South Florida Vapers, or check our website out at South Florida Vapers | Vaping Kicks ASH! for more information! :)

2. MissMcVayp

MissMcVayp Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 25, 2013
    Florida
    Oh - just found this! I am planning to go to the January 26 meeting and CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! I should be almost a whole month into vaping by then, lol. (And hopefully still no ciggys...)

3. MiamiMom63

Feb 17, 2012
    South Florida
    That's great, MissMcVaype! Congratulations on quitting smoking, and I'm so glad you found the South Florida Vapers group. :) we are also on Facebook. And yes, our next Vape meet is Jan. 26th. Our website at South Florida Vapers | Vaping Kicks ASH! is also always updated with the next Vape meet date. We meet up every month, and it's a big friendly group in all ages. :)

4. MiamiMom63

Feb 17, 2012
    South Florida
    Also, on Facebook if you look under the photos tab, and then click on the albums tab, there are albums of pics for each monthly meet we have had. :)

5. MissMcVayp

Dec 25, 2013
    Florida
    Found the site on Facebook and just sent a friend request, thank you!

6. MiamiMom63

Feb 17, 2012
    South Florida
    Great! Yea, I accepted your request :) I'm Diane, btw. I will see you there! :)

7. MissMcVayp

Dec 25, 2013
    Florida
    Looking forward to it, thank you!

8. floridaBMW

floridaBMW Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 26, 2012
    S. Florida
    Hello, just found this section myself. I intro'd myself in one of the stickies but I'm in Coral Springs and work in Hallandale. Gonna have to make it out to a meet.

Ken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. MiamiMom63

Feb 17, 2012
    South Florida
    Great! I hope you do! It's alot of fun and our group is full of great people from beginners to advanced vapers. Lots of good stuff to try and to check out! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.