Southern Ambrosia Grand Opening and Order Thread. Come Sit a Spell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eekaa Chu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
Texas USA
Oh Krispers....you have soooo missed out! That is absolutely my favorite!!! Has to be homemade though....with nice chunks of sweet peach...mmmmmmm nom nom nom:drool:

Having 1 dog at a time is a whole lot easier.....and yep Erica...that is what happened on the stairs...they somehow got it detached at the very bottom and pulled and pulled till it looked like a slide....then they shredded the padding.....needless to say....switched to hardwood steps and a runner:) But they are older now and less destructive....they still like to shred cardboard if given the chance...lol
My weiner dog is 8, and I think he has become more destructive with age, lol.

Eekaa Chu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
Texas USA
yHWA4oxH8p6or8ekInMTanoao1_500.jpg

OMG! That is the cutest thing! I want the fat squishy puppies!

Eekaa Chu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
Texas USA
Sorry I have been MIA for the passed few days. Life has been happening all over the place and I have been working like a madwoman to get these backed up orders out to my faithful porch dwellers.

Your support, friendship and caring have not been unnoticed, and are appreciated more than I can say. :)

Hugs to you guys!

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Keelala, I think I'm going to try Hound Dog & Flakey Angel - have you tried those two?

Oh YES!!!!! Hound Dog is one of my top favs....and the Flaky Angel is....well....liquid cookie....nom nom nom....if you like coconut macaroons....you will LOVE Flakey Angel....Hound Dog is one of those flavors that you just really cannot put into words...it's got that complexity of Voodoo Lady....I can tell you this...I will NEVER be without it...well...as long as Erica continues to make it at least:blush:

Last month, I went to Georgia for a funeral...LONG 12hr road trip...and there were only 2 flavors I kept with me for the ride....Hound Dog and Sticky Fingers!

Last edited:

Eekaa Chu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
Texas USA
Oh YES!!!!! Hound Dog is one of my top favs....and the Flaky Angel is....well....liquid cookie....nom nom nom....if you like coconut macaroons....you will LOVE Flakey Angel....Hound Dog is one of those flavors that you just really cannot put into words...it's got that complexity of Voodoo Lady....I can tell you this...I will NEVER be without it...well...as long as Erica continues to make it at least:blush:

Last month, I went to Georgia for a funeral...LONG 12hr road trip...and there were only 2 flavors I kept with me for the ride....Hound Dog and Sticky Fingers!

So sorry to hear about your loss. But, aside from that I can't tell you how happy it makes me to hear that. The thought of my juices being ranked so highly, and considered indispensable just makes me smile. You guys really are the best folks around, and that's out of a big group of pretty good folks. :)

About the porch, I've been telling granny for years that she needs to have it jacked up, but she just keeps propping cinder blocks under there. Be careful on the west side, it slopes pretty durn bad and the railing is loose, you might end up topplin' over the side into tha garden...Lord help you if you smash any of granny's tomaters... :facepalm:

sickofanalogs

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
oklahoma
Erica, I have a greenhouse full of maters right now just waiting to be planted... Can't wait but I have to because we always seem to get a freeze around the second week of April..I've heard so many good reviews of your juices I just know I'm going to love them.
I ordered Violet B, Eternal Holiday, and the Raspberry Sweet Tea.
Thanks for making them available and thanks for being eager to please your customers :). .

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Erica, I have a greenhouse full of maters right now just waiting to be planted... Can't wait but I have to because we always seem to get a freeze around the second week of April..I've heard so many good reviews of your juices I just know I'm going to love them.
I ordered Violet B, Eternal Holiday, and the Raspberry Sweet Tea.
Thanks for making them available and thanks for being eager to please your customers :). .

Oh....those are some good choices too:drool:

LOL...thanks for the warning Erica....I'll make sure to save that spot for Krispers when he gets outta line...lol

sickofanalogs

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
oklahoma
Snails, well that's so good to hear. I just put in my first order and am so excited about it!

Archer, I am using both the Ego Tank and the Inferno Tank.I have found it to be best to use the 70pg/30vg or 80pg/20vg :) When you get over 30 vg it seems to be too thick for the tanks, at least for me.

Last edited:

ArcherFasting

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
California
Gotcha, thanks for that! I was thinking somewhere around that range. But wanted to see if anyone had tried it out. Much appreciated.
This will be my first order as well! excited!
Archer, I am using both the Ego Tank and the Inferno Tank.I have found it to be best to use the 70pg/30vg or 80pg/20vg :) When you get over 30 vg it seems to be too thick for the tanks, at least for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread