Southern Ambrosia Grand Opening and Order Thread. Come Sit a Spell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
I will be under the porch hiding if anyone needs me.

Just wanted to share, my original "Hound Dog" Barnabus.

barnabus.jpg

I miss him so much!

No Hidin hon.....((((((hugs))))))

And OMG!!!!! How adorable:wub:

sickofanalogs

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
oklahoma
Barnabus is a real cutie!! I love it hehe :) Ok, glad you mentioned that about the ratios Erica. I have heard from others as well that say they've had no problem vaping vaping at a higher vg, but for some reason with the tank I cannot get past 30 on the vg because the draw is so strong it almost won't work.. Thought it might have been my atty so tried a new one and same thing....

On another note, just got my shipping notification early this morning and so hyped! Keela your labr is a cutie as well :)
I have a very small pom who runs our house, I'll post a pic of him soon, when he says "jump" we say HOW HIGH? lol

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I wanted to let you know i got my juice...and I LOVE it Erica ! I like it so much i did a review....and you know how hard i am to please. Outstanding juice girl. This betty sue's has got me and not gonna let me go. Awesome flavors.

Thanks so much....I'll have to reorder these again.

Hugs
Clumsy

Eekaa Chu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
Texas USA
I wanted to let you know i got my juice...and I LOVE it Erica ! I like it so much i did a review....and you know how hard i am to please. Outstanding juice girl. This betty sue's has got me and not gonna let me go. Awesome flavors.

Thanks so much....I'll have to reorder these again.

Hugs
Clumsy

Yay! I am so glad you are enjoying them. :) Thank you so much for doing a review!

Eekaa Chu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
Texas USA
barnabus was adorable :( I have a couple of babies i will always miss....thats why im always adopting more.

Your Barnabus reminds me of my Melvin....

th_Melvin-1.jpg

Awwww, what a pretty baby. Barnabus and all our furbabies we have lost are playing together healthy and happy, waiting for the day we get to join them. :)

Eekaa Chu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
Texas USA
someone told me I should check out your Aunt Betty's cookie - can someone tell me more about it? pretty please? I'm hopping back off the porch to run 'round and figure out dinner for the kiddos, but I'll be back!

I am thinking you want Betty Sue's Bliss Cookie. :) It is a caramel butterscotch cookie with other creamy tasty secret flavors. Reviews have been excellent. I think you would like it. :)

Eekaa Chu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
Texas USA
Can you tell me about your "atty cleaner". How much is it? How much do you use? how does it work?

Thank you for reminding me that I need to get that added to the OP. :) Atty cleaner is $4.50 for a 10ml bottle. You drip 2-3 drops on your atty coil and vape like you would a juice. It doesn't really have a flavor but it is not unpleasant. It helps clean out the taste of juices that are lingering in your attys. If it is a really strong flavor like cinnamon or something like that, you may have to do it several times. I hope that helps! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread