Status
Not open for further replies.

thelook

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
You Did it!!!!

I know that we are supposed to let Tasty Vapor sit and meld/rest for a week or so..
But This smelled so good I had to fill a Carto and take it for a test run.

This one Vapes great right from the start!

Light sweet cinnamon on the intake.
Crisp tart apple on the exhale.

This is a must have for apple/cinnamon lovers.

I am a menthol person, so I need bold flavors, but not to be knocked over where I can not taste anything else.

For me this IS that kind of flavor.

This is NOT to strong....but NOT at all weak on flavor.

Just lots of yummy goodness.

I can not wait to see what it taste like in a week or so....if there is any left:D

Edit: For those of you who have ever had Apple pie shooters...this is what it reminds me of!

Last edited:

thelook

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
I'll make it my next order from TV... I just love madvapes fried apples. I just wish the cinnamon was a bit more pronounced, which I'm sure the "mixoligists" or "Mix Team" can accomplish!

I honestly would not change a thing...when I say light and sweet, I am comparing it against the AC for me...there is a pronounced cinnamon flavor, but it is just right and not overpowering:)

thelook

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
I love Capitan Morgan and hot apple cider. I'm debating asking for a little rum flavor. Do you think that would work out? I haven't tried TV's rum flavor or any rum flavored ejuice for that matter. Either way I love apple cider and will order a bottle.

Not sure, I would not change a thing, this has a nice spice, That is a question I would ask Geoff. You can go to his site and ask the TV team right online.
Let us know!

BababooeyHTJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2010
Hartford
Not sure, I would not change a thing, this has a nice spice, That is a question I would ask Geoff. You can go to his site and ask the TV team right online.
Let us know!

I'm going to have to take your word for it, thanks for the input. I really don't want to ruin a perfectly good e-juice. I'm placing my order now. :)

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
Does anyone who has tried Johnson's Creek's Spiced Apple Cider know if this is similar? I'm worried about the clove notes people have mentioned.

Does it taste like apple cider with Aspen Mulling Spices added?

Thanks!

I have some of the Johnson creek spiced apple cider Geoff's is totaly different in taste. Now it's really hard to say being that you have to let TV age to get the full flavor range. Straight out of the box geoff's has more spice I am getting a lot of clove others are getting cinnamon the apple is not as pronounced as JC Blend but that could totally change in a week! Gosh I don't quite know how to say this the two have totally different tastes to be honest I don't know which one you will like better! It's really too soon to pass judgment on TV cause the aging. I really liked JC blend but I like TV also. I would say buy it while its on sale! You can't go wrong. Sorry it's not much of a comparison but I have to be fair to TV 's aging factor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread