Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Goodness Pictor!!! :unsure: Mend well my friend! :wub:

Thanks Megan - Has explained why I've felt so out of sorts most of the year! I don't 'do' being ill very well, but doing my best, and following the consultants instructions/orders to the letter! ..talking of which, I'd better get to bed :rolleyes:
Hope all is good with you! :wub:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Thanks Megan - Has explained why I've felt so out of sorts most of the year! I don't 'do' being ill very well, but doing my best, and following the consultants instructions/orders to the letter! ..talking of which, I'd better get to bed :rolleyes:
Hope all is good with you! :wub:

It's cold, that's something! :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Hi! :)
Was rather ill ...taken into hospital with sepsis early October - turned out to be a complication of UC. All quite a shock, and still recovering - been a slow process!
Still, I'm optimistic that I'll keep improving, and that it doesn't come back :thumb:

Prayers coming your way Pictor... you're a tough bird, you got this!~

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
It appears I just don't like the "cheesecake" base.

Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake taste like KFC Gravy.

Yes, there's that sage sausage flavor again. (Passioncake)

Oh well. You win some, you lose some.
The win is Ecliptic, which I didn't think I'd like at all.
It's even better mixed with a little GCD. :)
[EDIT!] I meant Beetlegeuse! It's not good with GCD!

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
It appears I just don't like the "cheesecake" base.

Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake taste like KFC Gravy.

Yes, there's that sage sausage flavor again. (Passioncake)

Oh well. You win some, you lose some.
The win is Ecliptic, which I didn't think I'd like at all.
It's even better mixed with a little GCD. :)

Drop that bad boy in a unicorn bottle, give it a good shake, and tuck it away for till Xmas - it's a deep steep for me, also.

You mix Ecliptic with GCD? I gotta try that myself, hrmmmm

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
You mix Ecliptic with GCD? I gotta try that myself, hrmmmm
I don't think it's a matter of steeping for some people. Passioncake never got better for me. And it's gotta be the cheesecake base.
You can't win everybody when it comes to flavor. Look at cilantro!

What part of "don't do it" didn't you understand???? :pervy: [EDIT: I see what happened, meant Beetlegeuse here. Warned in the Ghetto Mix thread not to do it] (My bad!)
It was nasty. I thought I'd get a nice spiced orange. Instead, the mix killed everything good about each flavor.
I had to dump it out of the tank and then change the coil. Don't say I didn't warn you! (but I'd love to know if its better for someone else)

The flip side is, I didn't think I'd like Ecliptic. Orange flavor in anything is sketchy for me. I like it a LOT.
I also didn't care for Beetlegeuse, or Gravity when I tried them in the K STM, so I gave them away.
I got a 15ml of each to try in the Herekles, and I am quite pleased with them. Also, Ecliptic and Beetlegeuse mixed is real nice too.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I don't think it's a matter of steeping for some people. Passioncake never got better for me. And it's gotta be the cheesecake base.
You can't win everybody when it comes to flavor. Look at cilantro!

What part of "don't do it" didn't you understand???? :pervy: [EDIT: I see what happened, meant Beetlegeuse here. Warned in the Ghetto Mix thread not to do it] (My bad!)
It was nasty. I thought I'd get a nice spiced orange. Instead, the mix killed everything good about each flavor.
I had to dump it out of the tank and then change the coil. Don't say I didn't warn you! (but I'd love to know if its better for someone else)

The flip side is, I didn't think I'd like Ecliptic. Orange flavor in anything is sketchy for me. I like it a LOT.
I also didn't care for Beetlegeuse, or Gravity when I tried them in the K STM, so I gave them away.
I got a 15ml of each to try in the Herekles, and I am quite pleased with them. Also, Ecliptic and Beetlegeuse mixed is real nice too.

;) Sorry it didn't hit for you Bitter! At least Ecliptic hit. I really enjoy the tart/citrus part of Ecliptic, also, brother!~

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
Just proves taste is subjective. NY cheesecake was one of my all time favorites with the fruit mixers. So sad when it went away. Didn't think I'd like Passioncake at all; but can't get enough; it is an everyday affair. The flavor unsteeped foob is a slice of heaven.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Just proves taste is subjective. NY cheesecake was one of my all time favorites with the fruit mixers. So sad when it went away. Didn't think I'd like Passioncake at all; but can't get enough; it is an everyday affair. The flavor unsteeped foob is a slice of heaven.

Katy says "don't sleep on passioncake" LMAO - she gets spunky about that vape for some reason!!

onefastvette

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Cleveland, OH, USA

I'm right there with you. No matter what I seem to do with SPC or Passioncake, it doesn't work for me, and I bought a ton of the NYNY Cheesecake when it was available. I'm still on the fence about Ecliptic. The mango is a little song for me, but going to try it in other delivery options to see how it changes.

Hoping the Kung Fu Kiwi is a drop kick success! :)

Ron

onefastvette

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Cleveland, OH, USA
I'm right there with you. No matter what I seem to do with SPC or Passioncake, it doesn't work for me, and I bought a ton of the NYNY Cheesecake when it was available. I'm still on the fence about Ecliptic. The mango is a little song for me, but going to try it in other delivery options to see how it changes.

Ecliptic is pretty damn good on the SMOK TCT tank. It was not super pleasing on the Crown with the 0.25 kanthal. I now see why others like this one. It's good!

I should try the currently steeping SPC on this tank and see if it makes any difference over the others that I have tried it in.

Ron

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Ive had ecliptic in my apex and i really like it. I took a chance on it although I'm not crazy about orange. I was desperate for a good fruit. Betleguse is good but I've yet to find the sweet spot in the apex. Thinking of trying the kiwi.

Tapayappin

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
For the life of me I can't get strawnilla or raz cup to come thru to anything vapable. I've been steeping for months and is almost no change. What's the Kung fu taste like? Is it really fruity?

Tapayappin

Sorry you can't seem to get those two into the rotation! Kung Fu Kiwi is a sweet crème/milk vape primarily, with a top note of fresh Kiwi. The Kiwi taste is what lingers in the mouth, imho. Others may give different accounts of descriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread