Spicyvape - More Flavours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
Hi ECF members, In this review i take a look at 4 more flavours from Spicyvape. The 4 flavours were sent for the purpose of this review by Ishay from Spicyvape.

Spicyvape e-liquids are Kosher and they have a vast range and i must say their website is excellent.

SpicyVape - Premium E-liquid | Best E-juice | Best Prices

There is no problems getting the VG/PG ratio or mg level you prefer as with each flavour you have the choice of 100%, 70%, 50% or 30% VG, 0mg, 1.5mg, 3mg, 6mg, 9mg, 12mg, 15mg or 18mg. Plenty of choice with size also, you have the choice of 30ml, 60ml or 100ml chubby gorilla bottles, 60ml or 100ml glass dropper bottles, also for those that like strong flavours 10ml flavour boosts are also available.

Below A Message From Spicyvape

About Us
Spicyvape produces high-quality e-liquid from unique flavors. Headquarters in the Holy Land.
We use only the highest quality ingredients.

All of our handcrafted E-liquids made from a proprietary blend of 99.7% pure Kosher Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerin with ultra concentrated flavoring.

What sets us apart from other e-juice makers is the fact that we produce our flavor extracts, That give us the option to control every step of the e-juice making process to provide you the most flavorful vape.

We provide you the option to customize your E-liquid the way you like it to be. You can select every juice in our store to fit your vaping needs, whether you like high VG/PG or high/low nicotine level.

All our bottles sold in glass bottles to provide you the freshest and cleanest e-juice on the market. Our bottles come with all the appropriate warnings.

Your taste buds will fall in love with Spicyvape.

Try us out. You won’t regret it.

Vape On!

You must visit there site as they have countless flavours including some very interesting ones.
The 4 flavours i received were the following:

BANANA MUFFIN
CLASSIC GLAZED DOUGHNUT
HAZELNUT MERINGUE CAKE
VANILLA CUSTARD FRUIT TART

I received 70VG/30PG e-liquids at 3mg, below is the usual information about testing conditions and pictures i normally include as i use identical equipment for all e-liquid tests.

Testing Equipment

I tested all 5 e-liquids on 2 sets of equipment. I also used fresh pre-wound coils for each test and Jellyfish cotton.

Smok T-Priv with Geekvape Zeus 0.45 (+/- 0.01) fused clapton 30W
Smoant Cylon with Digiflavor Drop 0.23 (+/- 0.02) duel fused claptons 55W

These pictures are of the testing equipment used but are not taken at the time of testing.

BANANA MUFFIN

I love any e-liquid that as an authentic banana flavour to it and Spicyvapes Banana Muffin doesn't let me down. On the inhale the banana doesn't take over but share's equally with a sweet cake flavour, on the exhale cake is still present but gets slightly pushed into the background by a more dominant ripe banana.

Score: 9/10

Banana Muffin - SpicyVape

CLASSIC GLAZED DOUGHNUT

A quite simple doughnut flavour with this one with inhale and exhale being consistent. Doughnut dominates throughout with a sugar syrup sitting in the background adding a pleasant sweetness to the flavour.

Score 8/10

Classic Glazed Doughnut - SpicyVape

HAZELNUT MERINGUE CAKE

This e-liquid is very well crafted, hazelnut dominates over meringue on the inhale but the meringue fights back on the exhale, but wait! just when i thought meringue was going to win supremacy the aftertaste is all nut, while cake sits consistently in the background throughout. A cracking e-liquid.

Score 9.5/10

Hazelnut Meringue Cake - SpicyVape

VANILLA CUSTARD FRUIT TART

Pastry is present but barely, this e-liquid is all about a vanilla homemade (definitely not shop bought) custard flavour that's not over sweet combined with countless fruits, with every inhale and exhale different fruits become identifiable, strawberry, blackcurrant, redcurrant, kiwi, orange and pear amongst the fruits present.

Score: 9/10

https://spicyvape.com/product/vanilla-cu...ruit-tart/

Conclusion

Another cracking set of flavours from Spicyvape, classic glazed doughnut was nice but for me the picks were, hazelnut meringue cake, banana muffin and vanilla custard fruit tart.

I would once again like to thank Ishay from Spicyvape for supplying 4 more flavours for the purpose of this review.

SpicyVape - Premium E-liquid | Best E-juice | Best Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread